Part Nineteen: The Conclusion

Tsubasa Andou, age fourteen, walked down the halls of the Middle School Division with a long burn on his arm.

Seaweed head walked by and yelled,

"Oh, did you g~" before he could finish his sentence, however, Tsubasa had already stomped on his shadow and written, Burpees Two Days, on the shadow. Tsubasa smirked while he spun the pen around in his fingers.

Outside, the sun was shining and the birds were singing.

Natsume's diary had been claimed by the rightful owner (Natsume, of course) and Tsubasa had ended up fighting off flames for a couple of hours.

So in the end, his "plan" to make Natsume confess his feelings for Mikan didn't work out so well.

But now that he thought about it, when he watched Mikan fighting with Natsume as they walked to their next class.

And how Natsume always called Mikan a nickname but no one else.

Perhaps they would grow to realize their love for each other another time, since it was clear that they definently liked each other (though Natsume wouldn't admit it).

So maybe things had turned out like they should.

Even if the plan hadn't worked.

Even if Natsume had found him out.

And even if he still had this darn burn on his arm.

Maybe it had all been for the best.

Whistling, Tsubasa turned and decided to go and change The Two Days to Three Days. As he left,, he noticed Natsume and Mikan staring at eachother.

Closely.

Tsubasa couln't help but smile.

~End~

..........................................................~>*<~.............................................................

Okay......this was a very strange ending..... 0_0

Anyways, I'm going to write another Gakuen Alice Fanfiction soon! :D

Hope you enjoyed this story!

bye!

~Lunar_Countdown~