Part Fifteen: Plan B?

Okay folks, I know that this has taken me a while, but I've been a bit, uhh, lazy and I was also on a MAJOR writer's block! Anyways, I'll try to update as frequently as possible to finish this story! Some have been wondering about my other Gakuen Alice fanfiction, and I might continue writing it once I'm done with this story.

I MIGHT peoples! If you really think that I should DEFINENTLY keep writing that story, just tell me or let me know! Anyways, on with the story that you guys have been waiting for! ^_^

................................~>*<~................................

Part Fifteen: Plan B?

Tsubasa nearly fell out of his shrub when he recognized Natsume walking straight towards Mikan with his open diary! Tsubasa stole a quick glance at Mikan. She hadn't noticed Natsume yet, but she hadn't picked up the book yet either.

Tsubasa gritted his teeth as Natsume came closer and closer and closer....................

Finally Mikan bent down to pick up the diary, however, Natsume was about one foot away from Mikan now. Mikan STILL hadn't even looked at the stupid book.

Maybe this wasn't going to go as smoothly as Tsubasa had thought.......

Think........Tsubasa told himself, what's plan B?

So far, plan B didn't exist. Well, he had to do something, but what? By me, Natsume had already seen Mikan, and he heard their voices.

"Move, Polka."

"Don't call me Polka!"

"Sorry Strawberry Fields."

"NAAATTTTSSSSUUUUUMMMEEEEEE!!!!"

"Getting angry now, aren't you, Strawberry Polka."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"Back to the beginning now, right Stripes?"

"Don't call me Stri~ OH MY GOD! YOU SAW MY UNDERWEAR AGAIN!!!!!!"

At Mikan' s words, Tsubasa had to stick one hand over his mouth to stop his laughing, and his other hand went on the ground to steady himself and atop him from falling over in fits of laughter.

Natsume raised his unnaturally short eyebrows, opened his sly mouth to say something, then stopped dead.

Tsubasa swiveled his head around to follow Natsume' s gaze, and in horror realized that he was staring at the still open book in Mikan' s hands.

Uh Oh.........

How about that plan B? Tsubasa thought as Natsume reached out his hand o grab the diary.

....................~>*<~......................

I uploaded! :D sadly, I'm on my tablet, so NO special features, sorry! And sorry it's a bit short, too!

My sincere apologies on any spelling or grammar errors! I was in a rush!

Hope you enjoyed! ^_^

~Lunar_Countdown~