Part Ten: Crash!

Author's Note: Again, typing with kindle fire. please imagine the italics and bolds. Hope you enjoy! Oh yeah, sorry this chapter is so short, but kindle fires are hard to work with!

...............~>*<~...............

Part Ten: Crash!

Ruka was peering out into the school forests. Hotaru had actually LET him ride this scooter thing, or, as Hotaru called it, the hight speed swan scooter.

Hotaru was steering, of course, since she wouldn't let anyone other than her ride in the front of her precious invention.

Ruka was trying to see any sign of Tsubasa, or anyone they knew.

However, the scooter was going so fast that it was nearly impossible to make out any shapes at this high speed.

They rode on.

................~>*<~.................

Tsubasa was happily walking along the dorms. He had just gotten out of detention.

As he was walking, he noticed evil seaweed head talking to some of his friends. Tsubasa could barely make out any of the words they were saying, but it looked like something like,

" Yeah, so I managed to get that loser to get detention! I bet he's moaning in the HQ right now!"

After that, it looked like some of the other people started laughing.

Tsubasa didn't realize this, but he was exactly right. They were doing everything that Tsubasa had guessed. Tsubasa was smart enough to realize that he was probably close, and got angry.

As he walked pass them, he gave each of there shadows a little swipe of the foot.

The results were immediate, and pretty soon, they were all sprawled on the ground. Seeing them, Tsubasa couldn't help but laugh a bit.

Well, as luck would have it, a teacher happened to be passing by.

Ugh oh........

.............~>*<~..............

Ruka squinted, trying to make out human shapes.

He sighed, and was about to give up when........

"Imai! Stop the scooter!"

He saw something! It was someone, probably a boy and, by the looks of it, who was running very fast.

As Ruka looked closer, he noticed some shapes behind him, also people.

Ruka gestured with his hand at Hotaru, then hopped off the scooter, Hotaru close behind. With a camera.

As soon as Ruka started walking, the person crashed head first not them. Ruka was knocked off the ground and was sent flying in a jumbled mess.

Hotaru, of course, kept her balance.

Ruka sat up, shook his head to get out all of the leaves, then looked to see who had crashed into him.

He was quite shocked.

"Tsubasa-senpai!"

................~>*<~...................

Whew! Finished the next chapter! I'm exhausted! Please please tell me how I die, and if you liked it, please vote! Sorry for any errors, but it's not easy typing on a tablet! Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

~Lunar_Countdown~