Part Nine: Up and Away!

Author's Note:

Okay people. Here it is, the next part. Told ya that d post it! Like I was saying, I've just been busy with my other stories, please check them out if you haven't already! Anyways, your probably tired of my random chatting, so on with the story!

Oh, one more thing. I'm typing with my kindle fire, so that's why there aren't any holds and italics. You can imagine them yourself.

So, on with the plot!

..........................~>*<~...........................

Part Eight: Up and Away

Tsubasa looked at his watch before he realized that itinerant working.

The fact that Tsubasa forgot that it didn't work just showed how annoyed he was of being cooped up in here.

That watch hadn't worked since Milan had borrowed it. (she had gotten mad at Natsume and tossed it at him. She apologized for breaking it.)

Tsubasa sighed, then looked at the big grandfather clock on the other side of the room.

It was cherry colored, with a gold outline. Talk about fancy. The color of the clock matched the boring wallpaper behind it, which was a flower print.

Tsubasa had been counting the flowers advantage to pass time.

So far, he had counted 3,467.

The grandfather clock read 5:59. Tsubasa was supposed to get out at 6:00. He watched as the second hand went flying over the 9. Then it reached the 10.

Tsubasa did a slow countdown to himself. After what seemed like forever, it was five seconds to 6:00.

Four, three, two, one........

The minute the second hand hit the 12, Tsubasa jumped out of his seat and leaped out the. ow open window.

Detention was over, time to get reading.

.....................~>*<~......................

Okay! I'm done with this part! ^_^' Sorry it's so short, but, like I said before, I'm typing on a kindle fire HD. Thus, making it difficult to type very much.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and keep your eyes peeled for the next part! Cheers!

~Lunar_Countdown~