ch.33 Cursed blood

"ZAYN!" I screamed.

"TAR!" Zayn shouted.

He jumped up but his broken leg made it hard for him to run. I reached for him but the guard holding me, tugged me back and walked me out the room.

"LET GO OF HER!" Zayn growled furiously. 

Madame Linelle laughed in pure joy. She snapped her fingers and a fourth guard ran to Zayn and chained him in his weak state.

I pushed and shoved at the guard holding me but the other guards held my wrists down. They took me to another room, the room that Zayn and I had been in together, for our first time.

I swallowed hard as my throat trembled. If these guys wanted to hurt me, I just hoped they were quick and painless. No weird kinky biting or pulling. It would be horribly painful enough.

The guard carrying my laid me down on the bed. My hands started to tremble, but the other two guards locked my wrists and ankles down with chains.

"Don't be afraid, Miss Tarini" the lead guard whispered close to my ear. 

I swallowed hard. Every muscle in my body cried internally. 

"We are merely following orders" the short one nodded slowly.

They looked down at me and scanned my torn corset and temporary skirt. A slow grin etched on their greedy faces. Hadn't they been one of Zayn's noble guards just hours ago? Or, had they always been under Madame Linelle's control the whole time?

I could barely make out any of the faces from under his helmet but I didn't want to see him. It would be less excruciating if they didn't show their faces because I might have nightmares.

"Just close your eyes and pretend we are your Malik" one of them spoke in a screechy voice.

I blinked about a dozen times, afraid to close my eyes yet terrified of watching them as they hurt me.

The second guard knelt down and let his tongue slowly trail along my neck. His heavy breath nearly choked me.

I swallowed hard.

"The Malik was smart. I would lock you up every night, too" he winked. 

I raised my fist to slap him, but the chains pulled me back down.

They laughed. Then, they grew depressingly quiet.

The leader leaned down close to me and traced along my neck until his breath wove in and around my breasts. A drop of his sweat slipped down my chest.

"You're ravishing, Tarini" he licked his lips.

"I like a woman when she's raw, no bulky gowns, no crayons coloring her face" the screechy one nodded.

"Yes, do not hide your body under all those fabrics, baby" the short one hissed. 

The others nodded in approval and bent down closer to me.

A tear slipped my eye. The guard came close to me and stared at my legs.The other's gazes glued to just below my waist and the same sneaky grin slithered onto all their faces, all except one guard who stood in the back. 

I bit down on my quivering lip and drew blood accidentally.

"P-please" I mumbled. 

Zayn was dying  as I spoke. I was about to be raped all I could stutter was "p-please."

The guards laughed calmly. The leader knelt down beside the bed and twirled a lock of my hair in his finger. He followed the hair down my chest and he let mouth take control and glide down the front of my corset.