ch.25 Let him love me

"What?" Sebastian hissed.

He turned and glared between me and Zayn. Zayn coughed quietly as he tried to steady himself.

"Sebastian, I-I" I stuttered.

Sebastian's light brows scrunched up as he stared at me expectantly. He was so overwhelmingly angry that he was also disappointed and heartbroken. 

"She loves me" Zayn declared.

"No I don't!" I shouted back. 

Zayn shook his head and laughed. I avoided his eyes just as much as I stared at them.

"Yes, yes you do, Tar" he nodded stubbornly. He stood up slowly and clutched his gut. 

I shook my head faster and faster as Zayn nodded over and over.

"What the hell  are you talking about?" Sebastian demanded.

Zayn's dark lashes narrowed as he grinned at Sebastian.

I swallowed hard and avoided both thier eyes. 

"She's my queen and she loves me" Zayn announced again. 

"Shut up!" Sebasitan growled. He grabbed Zayn by his collar and shoved him against the wall.

I took quick breaths and shut my eyes, praying I could disappear into thin air or even the salt water of the ocean which had thrown me into this situation.

Sebastian turned to me again.

"Baby, what's going on?" he asked hurriedly. He grabbed my wrists and held them tightly in his.

I looked down.

"Tar" Sebastian raised his voice.

I ganced up slowly, looked into the soft brown eyes that I had betrayed.

"Sebastian" I mumbled.

Sebastian smoothed a loose hair from my cheek and looked more closely into my eyes. I wished he could just see the guilt in my eyes and then leave me out of anger so that I wouldn't have to say anything out loud. 

"I've been in this castle for as long as you have" I admitted. 

Sebastian swallowed hard. 

"I was a prisoner like you-"

Sebastian's eyes burned to a dark amber and he lunged at Zayn. 

"You sonofab*tch!" he growled. He started kicked Zayn's gut and his groin.

"Wait!" I screamed. I pulled at Sebastian's arm, but his curdling veins sizzled through his skin, burning and marking me with an invisible "unfaithful" tattoo.

"Fu*king... psychotic... perv!" Sebastian hissed in between punches and kicks.

Zayn coughed up blood.

"WAIT!"

Sebastian and Zayn both turned to me.

I took Sebastian's arm, then I tightened my grip around his hand.

"Sebastian" I whispered.

"Baby, just let me kill him and-"

"NO!" I shouted.

Sebastian blinked. 

Zayn looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

I shook my head.

"I don't understand, Tar, the bastard hurt you, he kept me as a prisoner, but he hurt you" Sebastian spoke up. He took slow deep breaths to calm himself before ripping Zayn's head off at my "ok" signal.