ch.10- Stay inside

I woke up earlier than Zayn, but I was careful not to wake him for fear he would put me under another trance.

Carefully, I lifted his arm from around my waist and lowered it gently once I was out of his grasp.

I looked at Zayn a moment.

His dark lashes looked even longer and fuller with his eyes closed, his literally hypnotic eyes closed. And his skin, his skin was a sun-kissed caramel that -I had to admit- felt as smooth as it looked. Right now, it looked even smoother. 

My gaze traveled down the contour of his broad shoulders and back and landed on his boxers. For the slightest, stupidest second, I wondered why I was leaving his bed. Sebastian is gone, maybe even d-de. No. No. He's alive, he's just lost on some other island, maybe even captive like me...

But maybe I should crawl back into bed and trace Zayn's chest muscles until he woke up and uttered another trance that took my heart this time.

Maybe.

But I didn't.

I wanted to hit my head with one of those purple, gooey coconuts for even imagining being with Zayn for the faintest moment. I half ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I stripped off and got into the shower.

The moment I stepped in the stainless steele shower, the shower head clicked and began spurting out water without waiting for me to press any kind of button.

I jerked back in surprise and yet again fear that I might have woken Zayn up. 

I took a deep breath and started to rub off whatever serum Zayn might have rubbed on me through the course of the night. I started to wonder what else this prison/castle could do automatically. What Zayn could do...

"Everything in this castle turns on at your command" a low, silky voice answered.

Now I literally jerked back.

I covered my chest with my hands and held a shampoo bottle where I needed it. I stared through the the streaming water and saw a tall, taned figure whose ink-black hair stood up at odd angles.

"Get out!" I shouted and I threw an extra bottle at his head. 

H ecaught it without blinking.

"It's ok, Princess, I'm not looking" he answered casually. 

I glared at him, dumbfound as he brushed his teeth and sifted his fingers through his hair. I didn't know if I should throw something harder when he was focused on his hair, or if I should wait until later to strangle his exotic body.

Zayn finally finished his hair and he turned to looked at me. I held another shampoo bottle to cover me in case the first one was see-through.

He came up close and pushed back the curtain enough to see my face. I was about to throw another bottle when something in his eyes slithered and flashed red like mini rubbies.

I blinked.

"What's your favorite color, my princess?" he asked eagerly.

My mouth literally hung open. I dropped the shampoo bottle that covered me.

His eyes didn't flinch from mine. He bit down on his lower lip and looked down at my lips.

I cleared my throat and covered myself with my hands again.

"Red" I mumbled.

The corner of his lips turned up.

"Me too" he grinned.