i just want to go to sleep

victoria's pov ... 

"red!"

"blue"

"red"

"blue"

"red"

"red is so the better colour blaze!" i protested determined to get my way and for ,y lovely mate to agree with me. 

"but red is so boring blue brightens up a room" he protested, but i knew i was going to win. 

me and blaze were lying on my bed and i had my head on his chest whilst he was drawing circles on my own with his wonderful fingers that can work magic sometimes. he's the first person i'm going to call when i'm in need of a massage. 

"okay okay you win red beats blue" he sighed defeated when i cheered in triumph. 

we were trying to get to know each other better and so far is was working, 

his fave colour is obviously blue, he lives in a small village in the witch kingdom and was here in werewolf territory to pick up some medicines and stuff like it for his mother as she's a doctor. he has a little sister called chloe and an older brother called nate. his mother and father divorced last year even though they're mates because he cheated on her on numerous occations. 

"so now we've gotten to know each other better, how about we go and train for a bit outside hmm?" i asked him. "sure" he replied and took my hand leading me out of the pack house. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ (in a clearing in the forest)

i ducked as a massive ball of fire came hurtling through the air towards me and blew up a tree right behind me, i responded and threw a ball of air towards blaze but he ducked and it missed. 

"it's about to heat up!!" i yelled at him. "bring it !!" he yelled back. 

i took a deep breathe centering my breathing and balance and started to twirl on the spot moving my arms up and down gracefully as i was doing this without going dizzy , i had created a large tournado which tore down trees to go to it's destination which at the moment was blaze, obviously as i was his mate i didn't want to hurt him so i made sure it got real close to him but didn't put him in any sort of danger he realised this and began to fight back, but he didn't get very far as soon as he startted throwing fire balls i dodged and summoned tree roots to wrap around his ankles and a ring of fire to surround him, there was no way he was escaping from that. he looked at me and put his hands up in defeat. "okay okay you win i surrnder there's no way i can escape from this." he sighed. I smiled in victory and extinguished the flames, releasing his ankles from the tree roots and the same time and ran over to give him a kiss. "maybe next time" i said to him smugly,

we took hands and made our way back to the pack house. 

Blaze pov ....

i love her 

we have only known each other a few days but i'm in love with victoria already, i would die for her and i will protect her until my dying breath, i don't care what it takes. 

i can't believe it though i a, going to be ruler of both the werewolf and witch kingdoms someday but with vic by my side i know we can do it together. 

i wa so consumed with my thoughts i didn't even realise that the warning bells were going and the pack was screaming "ROGUES". i immediatley searched for victoria and spotted her talking to chace not to far from me, as if she was searching for me too, we made eye contact. i rushed over too her, and as if she was reading my mind (which she probably was) we started speaking at the same time, "right, lets go to the front we're stronger together, plus we are the next rulers of two kingdoms" 

"that was freaky" chace commented, me and victoria looked at each other and then at chace and burst out laughing. 

she gave me a quick kiss and we set off hand in hand to the middle of the battle as if we were leadng the pack. 

victorias pov...

i was killing rogue after rogue after rogue, they just kept on coming never ending. i had to use both my werewolf and witch side which had it's bonuses. i was taking on four wolfs at a time, first i had tree roots wrapped around all four of there paws as they were in wolf form, and continued to shoot them with balls of fire and ice untill they were all dead. 

suddenly i felt a slight prick in the back of my neck it felt like a pinprick, i felt the back of my neck and pulled out an arrow, it was laced with silver to weaken my werewolf as well as a drug called moonbean which temporarily stops my magic, i started to feel really dizzy and very weak i just wanted to sleep for years on end. i had strayed from the oack to fight those wolfs so no one knew where i was. 

i fell to the ground in a daze trying to keep my eyes open when i saw big black boots walking towards me, i let out a small whimper before i heard a laugh filled with so much venom and hate, that i couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and finally gave in falling into a deep sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it wasn't that long guys and i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while,

so who has victoria and why, where are they tkaing her? let me know your thoughts. 

comment ....

vote .....