who is this beautiful man?

victoria's pov ...

"yo! victoria" liam yelled as he walked in the the living room where i was reading my book. 

liam was a member of alex's pack and i've become close to him much to Alex's dislike. Liam had blonde hair which swept accross his forehead and was very skinny but well built and was very tall as he towered over me. 

"yes liam" i replied  to him. "are you going to release  jessica now?" he asked me. "who's jessica?" i asked confused. "oh you know the girl you flew outside with your power and put a ring of fire around" he said sarcastically. 

"ohh yeah i remember now, fine fine i'll go let her go2 i said in a huff. 

i walked outside and jessica whimpered at me and then growl. "don't you dare growl at me!!!" i yelled and she backed away in fright. 

"now, jessica do you know who i am?" i asked her. she looked over at me and then stood walking as close as she could to me, she stared me in the eyes. "yes, you are the slut  who is claiming that Alex my boyfriend is your mate when he quite clearly isn't, you're trying to steal him anyway" she spat at me coming as close as she could without getting burnt. i was shocked to put it that way, how dare she speak to me like that. i thought. 

-kill her!!!- destiny yelled in my head. 

- i am going to put her in her place right now- 

- good - she growled. 

i extinguished the flames with a wave of my hand and then put my hand on her throat lifting her off of the ground and then shoved her against a tree. "I AM VICTORIA ANDERSON, THE PRINCESS OF ALL WEREWOLVES AND ALL WITCHES, MY BROTHERS ARE HERE WITH ME AS YOUR PRINCES AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME AND MY TITLE, AM I UNDERSTOOD!!!" i yelled as a dropped her to the ground and bared my teeth at her, i could see her wolf shine thorugh her eyes and she bared her neck to me in submission. "yes princess" seh said and reluctantly bowed her head. 

i turned around and took a deep breath resisting the urge to go back and kill her. 

i walked back inside fuming, and went to have a shower once i had finished i dried and curled my hair and went to my walk in wardrobe.

10 minutes later i emerged wearing, a black mini skirt with fishnet tights and black cow boy boots, and a white off the shoulder t-shirt which came up to just above my belly button and it showed off my piecing that i got a while ago. to finish off i applied some balack mascara and thick eyeliner with bright red lipstick. satisfied i sprayed my best perfume all over which is Nina Ricci - Love In Paris, and proceeded out of my room and down the stairs, just as i was about to walk out the front door to my car, i stopped immediatley when i heard deep growls and coughs coming from behind me. i slowly turned putting on my innocent look and killer smile as i looked at all my brothers and chace. 

"go and change now!" they all said together. "no" i replied stubbonly and continued my walk to my car. i was suddenly lifted off the ground by jasper and took back inside. jasper placed me on the couch and everyone stood in front of me. i stood back up intending to go back outside. 

"why are you dressed like that?" edward asked me. "becaus ei feel like it" i snapped. they all eased off of me as they knew i was in a bad mood. but then Alex had to just waltz on in and set his sights on me. i looked between the door and him thinking about the perfect time to make a run for it. when i heard an animalistic growl as his sights set on my belly button piercing and my cut off t-shirt. 

"go and change right now!!!" alex yelled at me. "you don't own me!!" i yelled back. "you rejected me!! remember!" 

i thought i saw hurt and shock run accross his face, but it passed quickly i swear i just imagined it. 

he turned on his heel and stalked out the door a few seconds later i heard his door slam upstairs. 

i started walking towards the living room door, i heard everyone get up but they quickly sat back down when i shot them a murderous glare. "don't you dare follow me any of you" i said quietly but i knew they heard me. 

i walked out the front door to my car and drove into town. 

- in town-

i was just walking not really knowing where i was going untill i saw a sidestreet that had a petite cafe at the end of it.  the cafe was called rita's cafe and it looked nice there were chairs outside and the colour scheme was blue and pink which was cute and the menu was cheap enough. i walked in and ordered a vanilla mocha. 

when i had sat down with my drink. i smelt a very very nice smell, it smelled like honey and cinnamon, i could smell this all day. Destiny had started getting all excited in my head, which i was a bit confused with. but she refused to tell me why she was so excited. 

i looked around the cafe and saw there was only a few people in here but one particular guy stood out. he was leaning against the counter drinking a coffee and was staring directly at me. He was really sexy and had killer looks. he had dark black hair which was the lengh of just below his ear, he had bright blue eyes which seemed to spark up everytime he looked at me. the way he was leaning on the counter you could clearly see his well sculpted chest and arms which was emphasized with his tight black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. 

he noticed me looking over at him (more like staring) and his beautiful lips turned into a full out grin showing me his perfect white teeth. 

he picked up his coffee from the counter and started to walk towards my table not once breaking eyecontact with me. he finally sat down in the chair opposite and i could smell his coffee scented breath as he started breathing more deeply staring into my eyes.

"hi i'm victoria and you are ...?" i asked this beautiful man sat opposite me. i took a deep breathe as he opened his mouth to speak ... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger i know i know, don't kill me .... soo who is this new guy 

comment ...

vote ... 

tell me what you think :)