it hurts, it hurts so bad - edited

last time ...

The door opened and Demitri and Matt walked in, they looked at me and Elijah sprawled all over the floor, then at each other, shook their heads and walked out, i could see the slight smiles on their faces though. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------let Let me know what you think of this chapter ... :) read on 

Alexanders POV (victorias mate)

It's been 5 months, 5 goddamn months that i've been without my victoria. I feel so lost, i've completely changed. I'm not that player guy anymore i don't think i should be even classed as future Alpha with the way i've been acting holed up in my room everyday and night, being forced to eat and have a shower. I'm a complete mess. 

I haven't stopped looking for her, she's not dead i would be able to feel it.    

- Yeah but Alex our bond with Victoria is slowly breaking, i can't feel her wolf as much as i was able to before she left - my wolf Silas said to me answering my thoughts. 

As i was deep in thought talking to Silas, Ben (victorias brother)  walked into my room. Took one look at me gasped. This is the first time he's even looked at me since she left. He blames me for her dissapearance as i admitted that i rejected her. 

" C'mon man, i know how sorry you are, for rejecting Victoria. But you've got to try to move past this, keep looking for her by all means but you've got to start acting like the future Alpha i know.Come back to me dude."   Ben said whilst taking deep breaths.

I really looked at him then, and straight away i knew that all this was taking a toll on Ben as well. He was hurt with his sister running away and i know for a fact he deeply regrets, everything he did to her. i took the time to study his face, he looked like hell, although not as bad as me. He had stress lines across his forehead, dark black bags under his eyes and he didn't have the usual shine in his blue eyes. This is unusual i didn't think he would take Victoria's dissapearence to this level. 

" I'm not the same Ben, ever since she left, it feels like a piece of me died with her. I don't know how to move on our connection is getting weaker by the day." i sadly said to ben looking down. 

" I know Alex, i know " he said to me sighing and walking out. 

I led there on my bed looking up at my ceiling. It hurts, it hurts so bad. - i know alex i know it's hurting me too- Silas said to me 

As i lay on my side eventually falling asleep, dreaming of Victoria and her beautiful smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know it's short, but i like this chapter, you see the true side of Alexander as well as Ben 

let me know what you think ... :)