my second chance

last time ... 

"hi i'm victoria and you are ...?" i asked this beautiful man sat opposite me. i took a deep breathe as he opened his mouth to speak ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

victorias POV ...

"i'm Blaze Daniels" the mystery guy said in a very sexy voice. 

- destiny, why am i having the feelings that you get when you meet your mate?-  i asked her confused.

-you'll have to find out victoria- she replied to me in a sly voice. 

"it's nice to meet you blaze, but may i ask what you're doing in a small place like this?" i asked him, embarrased that i even had the courage to say that.

"As cheesey as it sounds i had the very strange urge to come here today at this exact moment in time, and i just had the sense that i had to come and sit by you." he said, i think it's very weird what he just said and i had no clue what to reply back to that.

"i think it's fate" i whispered not thinking that he could hear me, but he did. "i hink it's fate too" he replied and i ducked my head embarrades. 

i folded my hands on the table to look distracted and i suddenly felt powerful sparks, like the ones me and Alex get whenever we touch but this time much stronger. i look up towards blaze to see his hands resting on top of myn. i gasp and stand up so quickly i had to grab the table for support. i clasp  Blazes hand in myn and pull him through the cafe and out the front door, i keep going untill we come to a secluded park and i take him to sit on a bench far away from the actual path and near the woods which i know is near the pack house so i felt that bit of security that i could scream and my brothers would come pounding through that forest to ge tme although it was a stupid thought as i already felt safe with Blaze but still ... 

"what are you?" i asked him in a serious voice. i knew he wasn't human and he wasn't a wolf but i couldn't figure out what he was. 

he smiled a slow smile which soon turned out to be a full on grin. "i knew you would figure out i wasn't human all on your own" he said laughing. 

"i'm a warlock" he said. my jaw dropped, i'd heard of them, extremely rare. "so you're a male version of a witch then?" i asked curiously. 

"yes i am, so, i know you'r epart werewolf, i can sense that but i know you're also part something else but can't work out what?" he said to me. i laughed as his eyebrows huddled in confusion, he's so cute. 

"i'm part werewolf and part witch" i said to him. he looked so shocked i literally thought he would run away from me, and never come back. 

"say something, you're scaring me" i said nervously. 

"i'm sorry, it's just a shock thst my mate is half and half" he said to me and then waited a moment while he let what he said sink into me and he covered his ears when he saw my eyes light up. 

"WAIT WHAT MATE!!!" i yelled. he uncovered his ears laughing so hard he was clutching his stomach before becoming serious again. he knelt infront of me, and held my hands in his. as soon as he did shivers shot up my spine from the tingles he was sending up my arm. 

"do you feel that, the sparks, the shivers i know you do?" he said to me and i just nodded numbly. 

"...but i already have a mate" i whispered half to myself and half to blaze my new so called mate. 

"what!!" he yelled angrily and i stood up to explain everything to him. 

"i already have a mate, he is Alpha Alexander Ridebeck  from the blue moon pack, which happens to just be on th eother side of these woods" i stated to him,i heard him try to keep his breathing under control but i could tell he wanted to go to blue moons pack house and rip Alex to shreds. i put a hand on his -very hard- chest and puched him to sit down on the bench with me and i calmed him aswell. "now listen whilst i tell you my story.... it all started when i was younger ...." i started to tell him everything, when i was bullied and abused, alex's rejection, finsing out i was adopted and the  finally meeting my real family, being a princess and the future future queen.to all werewolves i even told him about how chace is my protector and the dream i had with the moon goddess.