we will find her

victoria's POV ...

i woke up when i smelt a foul smell in the air as i sat up gagging, i took a look at where i was. it was some sort of prison cell with bars on the window and around the cell which was made of silver so i was prevented from shifting, that sucks i thought. -you're telling me- destiny said through our mind link. 

"help" i heard someone whisper through the bars. i looked around and spotted a little girl who looked no older then 5 and strangley enough she looked a lot like edward and a little like me that's weird i thought to myself.

i heard a steel bolt slide accross and the door swung open before i could go to the girl. A mean buff looking man walked through the door he was dressed in black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, you could see his muscles bulging and quite frankly he looked like a serial killer. he was glaring at me so hard that if looks could kill then i'd be 10 feet under. 

he stomped in and grabbed the little girl by her arm which she then cried out in pain, i rushed forward to try and stop them but just received a hard slap in the face which threw me accross to the otherside of the cell. 

And i looked up with tear stained cheeks, in pain to see the girl being dragged out roughly. i tried to stand but just collaped, the scary guy turned around at the last minute gave me a evil grin and then bolted the cell up again, and i could hear her screams echo down the hallway.

i huddled in a corner and broke down into tears as the last of her screams ended and i immediatley thought the worst. 

Blaze pov ...

WHERE IS SHE !!!!!!! i yelled in the middle of the battle field.

one of Alexs pack came up to me with his shoulder bleeding heavily and he was leaning to one side, "the princess, sir she was taken i tried to stop them i really did but one of them hit me in the shoulder" he said crying with blood mxing in, and showing me his shoulder for emphasis."go to the pack doctor now, which way did they take her?" he pointed me in their direction and hobbled to the pack house as i sprinted away calling out for jasper 

- JASPER!- i yell through the mind link to victorias eldest brother.

"yes, blaze- he replies to me confused as to why i'm shouting.

- VICTORIA HAS BEEN TAKEN!- I yell back and immediatley feel his shock,confusion and anger.

- I'LL ROUND UP MY BROTHERS AND ROYAL GUARDS AS WELL AS ALEX'S PACK  IF YOU GET TOGETHER ANY WITCHES YOU KNOW WILL BE WILLING TO HELP MEET ME IN THE COURTYARD AT THE FRONT OF THE PACK HOUSE AS A PACK MEETING WILL BE CALLED-

-yes my prince- my witch says breaking through my control. i rush back home tapping into my abilitys to teleport and i appear in my mothers kitchen. 

"hello moither" i say to her when she gets over her confusion. 

"hello son, your sister tells me you found your soul mate?" she asks me phrasing it as a question. 

"yes, she is a hybrid the most powerfull being alive and the princess and future queen to both the werewolfs and witches" i say all in one breath. "oh my good god" she says in shock. "where is she then i want to meet my future daghter in law" i chuckle when she says this but the i get extremely serious a si tell her the reason i am actually here.

"mum, my soul mate was taken from by rogues that attacked her werewolf mates pack" 

"werewolf mate?" she questions.

"MUM BACK ON TRACK SHE'S MISSING, I'LL EXPLAIN LATER" i shout to her but immediatley regret it. 

"oh yeah sorry" she replies looking down guiltily.