Jordan Anderson

last time ...

OH MY GOD !!!! was the only thought running through my head !! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Christopher's POV ... 

i found her, i can't believe i actually found my long lost twin. this is just a miracle. she even looks like me, well except for the blonde hair but i think she dyed it. the best part is none of my family know about her yet. i'm the only one. i can;t wait to see their faces it's going to be magical more then it already is. i think she's just figured out she's half witch and half werewolf. as she's still currently stood in front of the mirror with a look of wonder and shock accross her face. my baby sister is so beautiful and yes i know we're twins but i was born 2 minutes before her, i'm still older. 

"chris.." i heard her whisper. i looked at her and saw she had tears in eyes and whispered back to her " i know i know". i went behind her looking at her in the mirror, she leaned back and looked back at me. "i have a real family now, this is real and not a dream. you don't even want to know what my other family did to me,how my pack treated me and my 'mate' ha i'm not even going to mention HIM" she said looking at me tears sliding down her beautiful face. 

it suddenly clicked to what she said. and i gave out a loud feral gowl sounding more animal at the moment. " what do you mean how they treated you, and mate what mate?" i managed to growl out. my face must of been that of pure terror as victoria looked up at me and backed up in fright. my face slowly changed back to normal and she walked towards me, all signs of fright gone. " i'm sorry for bringing it up" she said to me, relaxing me with her voice. " i want you to tell me everything, starting from when you were little" i commanded her, and she took my hand leading me to sit on her bed.

Victoria's POV ...

damn it, well done vic i've done it now i thought to myself having an internal battle with myself. do i tell him do i not.... 

- you should tell him victoria, he's your twin he deserves to know, you told Chace - destiny said to me in my head. speaking of chace where is he? i looked around the room, settling my gaze on Chace, he looked at me with a lot of emotions for me running accross his face. there was pride,hope,understanding,fear, and a lot of brotherly love. he noticed me looking at him, gave me a nod of encouragement smiled his heart breaking smile and slipped out the door. 

here goes nothing i thought and started telling chris all about my life .... 

unknowns POV... 

i watched her through her window, she was so beutiful, i can't believe chris found her, without telling me. what kind of brother doesn't tell his brothers that he has found his long lost sister. the others don't know i'm here, but i was curious about his where abouts so i simply followed him, i've heard everything that has been exchanged between my brother and sister and currently i'm gripping this tree with my bare hands so hard my hands are bleeding , listening to my sister cry about her life and how bad it's been for her has my heart breaking. she didn't deserve it she didn't deserve any of it. i have a right mind to go barging in her room and demand to know where them people that hurt her are and go and kill them myself, i mean come on i'm the prince of the werewolf and witch kingdom, i can practically kill anyone i want. i stop my rambling in my head and concentrate on what they're saying to each other. "chris.." victoria says. "my mate he ... he rejected me, said i wasn't worth it, that i was fat and ugly and pathetic as well as not fit to be a luna .." she sniffledm, right that is it i've heard enough. how dare that filthy mutt call my sister and the princess of all werewolfs not fit to be a luna, HOW DARE HE !!!!! through the window i could see my brother shaking and was about to respond but he never got the chance ... 

As i had heard enough, and did an amazing leap out of the tree and crashed through her window, i just couldn't hide any longer. " aww man i should be a ninja !!!" i exclaimed when i stood up and brushed all the glass of me, surprisingly i wasn't cut anywhere. i looked to victoria and i think she had just stopped screaming because her face was pure white in shock, as i looked sheepishly at my brother who was giving me a death glare, oops !! i thought to myself. 

Victorias POV .. 

i had just told chris about my mate, and he started shaking he was about to respond when there was a loud crash and some man comes in through the window. i screamed like a banshee and ran for the door, but chris stopped me i ran to his arms and realised i was shaking like a leaf and had tears streaming down my face, i stopped screming into for the stranger to say,

" awww man i should be ninja !!!" he saw my face and smiled sheepishly at my brother who was giving him a death glare. 

"who the hell are you? and you owe me a new window"  i said to him whilst glaring. 

" i'm sorry about the window but i kinda just lost it, i've been listening to your whole life conversation and when you said about your mate i kinda just exploded" he told me while looking down ashamed.  "i'm um .. Jordan Anderson" he said to me. i looked at him shocked he was still looking at the floor. " you're my younger brother ?" i asked him, looking at him for confirmation. 

i looked up at me with an excited smile and said " yeah i am hey sis, welcome to the family .. again."  i laughed at him, i liked him. " oh and hey Chris,how's life going" he said looking at chris who was still giving him an evil glare. i hit his arm. " owww, vic what was that for?" he looked at me giving me the glare. "don't glare at me christopher, and stop glaring at our baby brother!" i said to him in a tone that said ' don't mess with me right now'  i ran over to Jordan and he was taller then me, i wanna be taller, i thought sadly. when i ran over to him, he picked me up in a big hug and spun me round in a circle while smiling at me, " i missed you victoria, although you don't remember me and vice versa, my heart feels complete now your found again and girl our parents and brothers are gonna have a big shock when we come home with you" jordan said to me grinning like the chesire cat. aww i love my baby brother. i took the time then to look at him properly, as i've already said, he was taller then me, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes with slight stubble on his chin, looks like i've been given a good looking family haha i thought laughing to myself. 

chris joined in the conversation then, " does anyone know your here jordan?" he asked straight away. " no chris i came here alone, no one knows where i am, i think they think i'm at some girls house you know" he replied. "sooo my baby brothers a player eh no mate i gather" i said dragging out the 'so'. he laughed and pulle dme in for another hug and he gave me a kiss on the temple while saying, " no i'm a free man, but i can't wait to find my mate" we all started laughing hysteically then and Chace came barging in to my room, right about then with a face full of worry, " what the hell was that big bang!" he shouted but stoped when he saw Jordan and all the glass and no glass in the window frame. " who's that?" he asked looking pointedly at Jordan. " Chace that's my younger brother Jordan, who just so happened was the one that crashed through my window, he is also the prince of all wereowolfs and witches" i said looking between jordan and chace. "Jordan that is Chace, the alpha of this pack.". " nice to meet you Chace" jordan said and chace bowed while saying "it is an honour to meet you to my prince" "oh please i don't see you bowing or using formalities with these two" he said pointing to me and chris. "therefore there is no need to use them with me" Jordan concluded. i smiled at him and ran to Chace and gave him a big hug. both Jordan and Chris decided to growl at that. i turned around glaring at them. " guys he is like my 7th brother, so stop growling.!" i said grinning slightly. " anyway, it's late now, so i am going to bed, Jordy,Chris feel free to get some blankets and a matress each from the store room and crash on my floor." i pointed them in the right direction which was just my wardrobe and told chace to get out and come back in the morning. 

half way through the night i felt both chris and jordan get up from the floor and lay on my queens size bed on either side of me sleeping in a protective position, i stirred but both shushed me while saying in sync, " shhh sis go back to sleep we'll protect you"and with that i fell asleep dreaming of my new family. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so i think this chapter was longer, and we finally met victorias younger brother , and got a feel of him, aww brotherly love, it's like the family i don't have, i've always wanted a twin haha,.

anyway, i hope you like it, vote comment, it makes me happy :)