within pack lines - edited

It's been three days since i left the pack and now i am officially a rogue. Me and my wolf 'destiny' have come to a mutual understanding that it was for the best that we left as there was nothing for us there anymore and we needed to become stronger both physically and emotionally.These past few days have been hell for me. I've had to pass through enemy territories without getting caught and having to catch my food is becoming extremly annoying but i don't have any money to buy human food. i am currently trotting through some woods in North Carolina somewhere (A.N; i live in Britain so trying to write a story set in america is rather hard so bare with and let me know if there's any mistakes) looking for a deer or mountain lion or anything that i can hunt and kill. When suddenly a twig snaps behind me. I freeze and slowly turn around, to see four wolves glaring and growling at me.

I can tell one is an alpha as the wolf is taller then the rest and a deep midnight black whilst the other three are medium sized and either have golden or gray/silver fur. I lower my head out of respect to the alpha and to show that i don't want any trouble or to harm any of them. The aplha snarls at me and lets out a viscious roar and i instantly look up into the eyes of the alpha. Big mistake! The alphas' wolf is the most dominent part at the moment when the human side is tucked away at the back of the mind. The wolf caught me looking at him in the eye and took it as a challenge and starts to stalk forward as if he wanted to chase me(which he probably does)

-time to go- my wolf shouted at me-

-i totally agree with you there lets go-

i bolt around and start charging in a different direction to the four wolfs. Four deathly howls and grows fill the night air as the chase begins.

I run and run until i can't run anymore. I stand there catching my breath for a second, when i sense the alpha coming nearer and i take off once again. As i'm about to turn the corner i suddenly charge into a large tree. I'm stunned for a second and then realise i've got a heavy werewolf on top of me. I growl at it when i realise it isn't the black one and flip it over so i'm pinning it down we snarl and growl at each other. when it suddenly backs down, I let go of the wolf when i realise that three amazingly hot and sexy guys step into the clearing, each one shirtless with only shorts on, i swear i'm drooling down my wolf chin.

- i know they're sex gods but geeze Victoria get your head together they nearly killed you-  chides Destiny in the back of my mind. This snaps me out of my daydream and i let the last wolf go as he walks off to shift i pressume, one of the guys steps forward he is by far the sexiest man i have ever seen in my life even hotter then Alexander, he has dark black almost brown hair which is cut in a rough sexy kind of way shorter and the front but gets longer towards the back and beautiful ice blue  eyes to compliment his pale skin complection. The other three guys were average compared to him. 

"Who are you and what are you doing in my territory ?!" he growls threateningly. I lower my head when i decide to give him an answer but before i can one of the other wolfs shout "head up when talking to the alpha but don't look into the eyes obviously" one of his mates snigger at him whilst elbowing him in the ribcage and laughing when he grimaces in pain. "I mean no harm to you or your pack, i was just passing through" I try and muster some confidence to say these words but it ends up failing miserably when it comes out as a nervous squeak.

"if you mean no harm to my pack then why did you come hear rogue!" he says with a edge of suspicion in his voice. "I swear i'm just passing through, i was running from my pack" i say, shifting from foot to foot.

"Not like anyone will come looking for me" i whisper quietly to myself but thinking no one would hear. I forgot they were werewolves for a second though so they heard every word. "if you really mean no harm and for some reason i actually believe you then why did you run?" As he says this i can see the others barely containing their curiostity as they all take a step closer to me.

"I was rejected three days ago by my mate. the whole pack treated me like crap beating and punching me when they were stressed out or worked up then they take it out on me, i had to clean the pack house, wash everyones clothes,make breakfast dinner and tea everyday and then do all the washing up afterwards. I'm just gerally not liked in the pack apart from my parents they all shun me out. It's same with my so-called brother who never sticks up for me!" As i make this confession i feel everything i felt three days ago.

Hurt, betrayal, loneliness, I end up breaking down crying on the forest floor. after this two of the wolfs come to comfort me, they look like twins though not identical. one had brown hair, brown eyes and sunkissed skin and was rather tall, whilst the other twin had stawberry blond hair and cystal blue eyes with pale skin. "i'm really sorry" they both said in sync which was quite creepy. I looked up to the alpha while standing up, wiping my eyes from stray tears and say, much more confidentally "I'm Victoria Espoir from the blue moon pack" the alpha who still looked upset ? shocked and strangly understanding of my confesion shook my hand "Hi i'm Chase Reynolds, alpha of the strongest pack in America, 'the dark sky pack', it's a pleasure to meet you" "likewise alpha" i replied. "no please alpha makes me feel old just call me Chase" "this is Demitri,my beta" he said pointing to the brown haired twin."this is Matthew or Matt for short, my third in command" Chase said pointing to the blond haired twin. "and this is Hunter, my tracker" he said finally pointing to the last guy. who looked like he was more of an onlooker and a witness then a person who interacts and is a conversation starter. He was quite good looking, with light brown hair and light blue eyes, his skin a pale colour and he was quite tall with a mysterious edge about him. 

chase looked at me up and down whilst thinking about something "hmm, do you have by anychance a birth mark the shape of a tiara on your left shoulder ?" he enquires.    

I snapped my head back from looking at hunter to look at Chase hesitatingly  answering. "yes, yes i do! how do you know that?" " i need to do some more research before i can answer that question" everything is quite for a few moments so i think they are talking through mindlink. I start talking to Destiny in my head

-do you trust them Destiny- she thinks for a moment then says -yes for some reason i trust them with my life-  

Okay so i feel like i can trust them i tihnk to myself they don't seem like bad guys. but Chase knows something i don't, i wonder what it is he knows. I am knocked out of my daydreaming when i hear a cough coming from one of the guys. " sorry i kinda zoned out there" i apoligised. "it's quite all right, i have a proposition for you" Chace says hopefully. "how would you like to be a part of my pack? obviously we would have to test your strengh and abilitys to see which rank you would be at but apart from that we can just perform the ceremony and we can do that before the test what do you think ?" I can see the hope and happiness shining from all their eyes even hunters....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------COMMENT 

VOTE 

let me know what you guys think x