meeting the rest of the family

hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

-----------------------------------------------

it was about 3'0 clock in the afternoon the next day, and i was just led down on the sofa with my head on jordans chest and my feet on chis's knees. we were just watching the football match when a thought popped into my head, i quickly sat up between both my brothers. "omg, when can i meet the rest of our brothers and mum and dad?' i asked them. they looked at me surprised, that i asked that. 'um you can meet them tonight if you want?' Jordan said. i squealed. "omg yes!!    wait! do where do they think you are?" they looked at me sheepishly, "um they all think we're sleeping over at some girls house" they both said in sync, looking down. i shook my dissapointed in the both. "i'm glad the rest of our brothers have mates and it's only you two i have to worry about." i said getting up to go pack. "HEY!"

i heard them both say them mutter under their breaths, "silly controlling sister"   "i heard that!!" i screamed from down the hall way, "we love you!" they yelled back, i rolled my eyes and proceded going down the hallway to my room. i grabbed a bag and started putting clothes into it and other necessities that a girl just can't live without. as i was doing this the door opens and in walks chace.

"hey, you wanna....." he trails off and freezes mid step, "what are you doing, why are you packing stuff?" he asked me worridly. i quickly walked over to him and gave ihm a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "hey don't worry, i'm coming back, i can't just leave you all without a peace keeper now can i?" i said laughing and going back to packing. i came out of the bathroom, to see chace sitting on my bed. "so you're going to finally meet you're family" chace stated watching my everymove. "um yeah is that okay? "do you want me to come with you?" he rushed out anxiously. "chace i'm going to meet my mum dad and brothers it isn't the end of the world ya know" i said not looking at him. "yeah i know but you might need um moral support" he said hestatingly. "you just want to meet the king queen and princes of the werewolf and witch kingdom now don't you?" i asked jokingly. he laughed and got up, "there is that but vic i'm your best friend and your brothers might start to annoy you therefore i should be there to stop that happening" i stood there watching him as he concluded his speech. he looked like a little kid right nowl. " ahh okay fine" i caved in, just couldn't watch his pouting face "you can come with me, but are you sure the pack will be okay?" i said worried for the safety of the pack, i loved this pack as if i grew up in it even though i didn't they're my family. 

"YESSS!!" he screamed at me running to hug me. "..and yes the pack will be okay i'll leave demitri in charge" he told me with a big grin on his face. as he ran to find demitri. "DEMITRI GET YOU ARSE IN MY OFFICE NOW!" i heard him holler down the hallway. i lauged to myself and hauled my bag out my room and to the front door. "woah someones eager to get going" my brothers said exasperated that i was already to go. "can we go,can we go now!!" i whined barely supressing my excitement. " not before saying bye to us" chace said rounding the corner with hunter,matt and demitri. i went and gave them all hugs well except Chace. i took his hand and walked over to my brothers. "hey guys can Chace come?" they looked at each other first then back at me."okay chace can come because he's your bestfriend" chris said to me. "right can we go now?" jordan whined. "yes lets goo" i cheered we got in the cars and i waved at the pack. aww i was gonna miss them for now i thought. - me too - destiny said quietly in my head, - they are my family now- she sighed. aww cheer up dest we're going to see my real family soon. i thought excitedly. 

5 hours later ... 

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored .... i thought, we had been in this car for 5 hours straight apart form the occasional toilet stop and food rest and it was so boring i fell asleep a few times but now i'm wideawake with nothing to do. chris was driving, jordan was asleep in the front and chace was texting demetri. "chris are we nearly there i'm so bored ?" i whined in my i can't be bothered with anything voice. "nearly vic nearly there" he said annoyed at my whining. " but i'm so bored!" no one answered me that time so i sat back pouting. ooo i got an idea, jordan was sat in front of me asleep with his hand draping over the side of the chair, this is the perfect opportunity to use some of my prank tools i packed for emergencys, what ! i'm weird like that ! i took the spray cream out of my bag, and with a mischeivous smile i sprayed it onto Jordans hand, lightly took out the feather i had, i looked up see chace openly staring at me and chris watching me through the mirror. i lifted a finger to my lips in a sign that they have to be quiet. with that i placed the feather under jordans nose by practically sitting on chases knee, i rubbed it under his nose, sat back on chace and watched it all unfold, it was quite theatrical, as if it was in slow motion, one minute chris is in a deep sleep the next he's waking up about to sneeze and his cream filled hand rushes to his nose and smashes against his face. i break out into laughter so lous i think the china could hear me. it wa sgetting hard to breathe so i calmed down and looked at jordans murderous glare which just made me laugh even harder. "oh my god .." i said in between laughs. even chis and chace were laughing. "that made my day funniest thing i've ever done, aww lil bro you're so funny!" i laughed. "victoria!" his clipped voice made my stomach drop and me to immediatley stop laughing."un yes Jordan2 i answered. "you're going to pay, you hear me, when you lest expect it" he told me at last. "oh no i've done it now" i said to myself. "are we hear chris" i said to distract everyone from what just happened" 

"yes we're here now" he told me. "YES," i yelled finally!! "guys i'm really nervous what if they don't like me?" i said my voice trembling. we stood behind the car now so no one could see us.chris gave me a one armed hug. "sis they're gonne love you, finally our little princess is home!", "hey we're twins, same age dude" i said defensivly. " makes no difference to me" he said laughing while i pouted silently. 

we got to the huge stone walls and i really looked at my surroundings, this castle was huge, it looked like something out of the victorian era. yet it looked like home aswell i knew i felt safe here. we walked through the big wooden doors with jordan shouting everyone down, i was told to stand behind chris until they introduce me, boy they're going to have the biggest shocks of their life i though to myself silently waitng behind chris. "mum,dad, jasper,edward,tyler and damon, we didn't reslly go to sleep at a girls house" chris said, jordan cut in then, "oh no we went to the dark sky pack. everyone this is Chace Reynolds the alpha. we also brought you home a very special and close to all our hearts surprise." "victoria please, you can come out now" chris continued, i took a deep breathe and walked out from behind chace. as soon as my mother and father heard my name they gasped out loud and my brothers just looked shocked. i looked at eacher and every member of my family closely, my mum had dark brown hair like myn (i decided to dye it back to my natural colour) she looked at lot like my, with the hair and eyes as well as the slim figure but broad hips, i looked at my dad, i could see him in me too, i had his high cheekbones and small ears and nose. my brothers looked all closely similar to shaggy brown hair very tall but good looking as well. my mum looked like she was about to faint. "hi mum, dad" i said nervously, but then i felt bothe chris and jordan take my hand, i instantly felt more confident. my mum looks like she's about to faint and dad is as pale as a sheet whilst everyone else has big grins on their faces. "i.i..ss that r..eally you?" my mum stuttered. "yeah mum i'm the lost pincess your daughter" i replied, shocked at how happy they looked, and that is the exact moment my mum and dad both brought me into a massive big hug, whispering in my ear things like, "we thought you were dead", "we love you" or "i can't believe you're finally home" and then i turned to my brothers who all grinned at me then all  ran towards me  like a tornado. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really liked this chapter, it brought out a lot of emotions form victoria as well as showing a differant side to her. soo she's finally met her family, tell me what you think!!

comment ... 

vote ....