the fight

Victorias POV ... 

i stared at my dad in shock, omg omg omg omg i thought to myself. the atmosphere suddenly went really tense and quiet waiting to see what i was going to do, i could feel how tense chace was sat next to me and i tried to calm him down, i tapped into my spirit power for the first time, and i could feel myself become stronger and the sense of spirit filled me to the brim, instantly calming me and my wolf i took a few deep breathes before pushing out the spirit and forcing it into chace, i noticed the effect i had on him when he took deep breathes and calmed down pulling me into a hug. 

i looked up at my mum and dad, "so what are we going do about the prophecy?" i asked them both. my dad took a deep breathe, "there's nothing much we can do right now victoria, i just want you and chace to live your lives as you would before you knew about any of this' he said in his most serious voice, i nodded and we stood up, i went and gave my dad a hug and then my mum, and they both murmered i love you, i said it back and walked out with chace at my heels. 

we were just sat around the living bored out of our minds, when the castle warning bell sounded and a screeching sound was all over the building, i was sat there in shock untill i saw jasper came into my view. "victoria, we've got to get you to the safe room with mum!!" he yelled at me. it finally clicked that we were getting attacked. "wait! who's attacking us!" i asked him, whist looking wildly around at all the screaming people. "ROGUES!!!!" he screamed back at me. 

"well then i'm fighting, you can't stop me jasper i am my packs warrior after all therefore i'm pretty sure i'm quite capable of taking care of myself and fighting rogues!" i yelled at him in anger. 

Jaspers POV ... (yay :))

"wel then i'm fighting, you can't stop me jasper i am my packs warrior after all therefore i'm pretty sure i'm quite capable of taking care of myself and fighting rogues!"  victoria shouted at me in anger. 

i had to make a quick one second decision before i had to go out and fight. "okay okay fine, victoria you can go, but if i tell you to come back here, you go do i make myself clear!' i said to her with determination in my voice. 

she rolled her eyes at me and finally nodded, i kissed her forehead murmering a be carefull before running out into the battle ground, i kept an eye on victoria but i soon lost her in the fighting, i couldn't dwell on that fact though because i soon had two wolfs leaping on me , i snapped both their necks in one go and turned around to face some more rogues just daring them to attack me. 

Chris's pov ... 

i whipped around growling lowly, and letting my eyes shoot fireballs at the rogues that surrounded me, it was harder to use my fire element in wolf form because i could only use my eyes. i killed three wolfs at the same time. but i didn't see the fourth one coming at me from behind, and he jumped on my back, i bucked around to try and throw him off but he wouldn't budge,

he bit down on my back so his mouth was clamped on me. he wouldn't get off, i started to panic when i felt blood start to seep through my fur and into the rogues mouth, so to try and call my twin i howled a painful howl before the pain became too much and i collapsed under the rogue,

satisfied with his work on the prince of werewolfs and witches he jumped off of me, giving me a wolfy evil grin before sprinting off into the forest. nexy thing i know i heard victoria howl i heart breaking wail, before i heard a heavy body crashing to the forest floor, i pressume vic killed that rogue then, i felt my eyes becoming heavy as i sat in my own blood, the last thing i saw was vics incredible wolf running into the clearing and then i fell into the darkness. 

Victorias POV ...

the moment i heard that shattering howl, i immediatley knew it was chris, omg my twin is in trouble, i shifted into my human form again and killed the rogues i was fighting my using air to snap their necks. i realised i was naked and quickly shifted into my white wolf again. i ran and ran in the direction i hear dthe howl come form, i suddenly collided with a rogue running out of the clearing, this is the rogue who hurt my twin. i jumped on him and tore his throat out, dropping the wolf to the floor

i sprinted to chris's side as his eyes closed. i shifted to human, and screamed a heart peicing scream for my twin, my brother. "no chris, come back to me please!" i cried, he had shifted to human form when he got hurt, i cried on his chest, that was eerily still i looked at his pale white face and his lips which were turning an ice blue. he was dead my twin was dead.

i heard others come to my side, and i looked at each of my brothers who were surrounding chris each with tears sliding down their face, edward was next to me, he pulle dme into his lap kissing my forehead, and he suddenly whispered to me, "you have the power to bring back the dead, use it" i was so shocked i didn't know how to reply. my lip quivered, "but i've never used it before i don't know if it'll work!" i said back frantically to him. "just try, for chris" he said back to me softly. 

i took a deep breath before climbing off edward and hovering over chris's body. i put my hand on either side of his head and used my spirit element tocalm me down, so i'm not thinking about anything but chris. 

i think about his laugh, his smile, how childish he can be, and how much he cares for everyone but himself, he's really protective of me, i finally think about how much i love him. i opened my eyes and a bright light came from my hands, i felt all my energy being drained and before i closed my eyes, i saw chris open his eyes and taking a deep breath and i fell into the darkness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like the chapter,

i'm on holiday next week so i won't be updating for a while :/