the new prophecy

Victorias POV ...

it hurts, i can't do this anymore i thought to myself, i'm exhausted. i was currently in the back yard training but it was draining the life out of me. "come on victoria !!!" jasper yelled at me. "all you have to do is hold out the palms of your hands and think about knocking the tree over" he shouted at me, psshht is not as easy as it sounds. Jasper had taken over this part of my training because he had the power to bend air to his every will, he was classed as an airbender. you see,

if you're a bit confused i'll explain to you what i'm taking about, well, every natural born witch has the power to do some simple magic, such as casting spells and general things to help them out in everyday life, they also get the natural power to fight and can create weapons out of thin air excetera, however, because we are royals we are the strongest out of the whole witch kingdom as we are allowed to have an element as our main source of power as well as having a lot of old magic running through our veins which make us stronger then the rest. all the brothers had one element but my mum had two because she was the queen of all witches not just werewolfs. i know my mum was very shocked that we all had magic because we were hybrids and not full witch her and my dad thought the werewolf gene would be stronger, apparently they weighed each other out creating us as hybrids. 

my brothers all had an element which they can all use really well and they've been training me to use my magic as well. 

jasper - airbender 

edward - earth 

tyler - air 

damon - spirit 

chris - fire 

jordan - water 

mum - water and fire 

and then you get me. everyone was so shocked at this. i was the first ever witch/hybrid to have all five elements plus a lot of strong magic which could wipe out the whole forest i also have the power to fight and not get hurt, to heal and to give someone immortality forever as well as being able to take the immortality away. i have also realised that i can give life as well as take it. i feel like a goddess with all this power just waiting to be released, thing is i don't have a mate therefore my power isn't at it's full potential and i will be a hell of a lot stronger with my mate by my side. 

i was concentrating so hard on this tree, all i wanted it to do was fall over. i took a few deep breathes calming my mind down, and visibly pushed against thin air in the direction of the tree which jasper was stinding in front of. i looked up when i heard a girly scream and saw jasper running out of the way of the tree before it fell on top of him. he ran to my side catching his breath. "oops, sorry jasper that wasn't meant to happen!" i apologised to him. "it's okay vic just please watch where you point those hands nexy time kay?" he asked giving me a one armed hug.i nodded obediently before turning to go inside with jasper following me. 

- victoria please come up to my office now please , oh and bring chace with you as well - my father mind linked me, he sounded super serious, ooooo i wonder whats wrong , i went to get chace and we headed up to my dad. 

when we walked in, my dad sat there with my mum by his side with his face in his  hands, i looked at mum in question and she just stood up and came to hug me, we sat down on the chairs opposite dad at his desk and he looked up slowly. "dad what's wrong?"i asked worry evident in my voice. 

"i know why you have all these powers and all your abilitys, some of it's good but some of it is really bad!" he replied to me stonily. "okay so what's the good news?" i asked in an attempt to make his smile. he perked up and looked at me. "well i've just had a report through from the werewolf seer, and she has predicted the future in a prophecy, first of all it says that the only girl of the werewolf king and the witch queen must become queen someday regardless of whether she's first born or not" he said with happiness. "oh my gosh i'm going to be queen!" i exclaimed in shock. icouldn't believe it,      ' hybrid queen Victoria Anderson'  huh it has a nice ring to it. anyway ..

"the bad news is, that with a prophecy comes the good and the bad are you sure you want to know the bad side victoria?" my dad asked. "yes of course tell me the prophecy dad" i told him shocked he even had to ask me. 

' now that the little princess of the werewolf king and witch queen is back 

we all must set sail on a journey of no return 

to find the secrets of those which are yet to be seen 

and those which are already here 

someone close to our hearts cannot be trusted

as well as a new love interest arrives and 

the old one is forgotten 

lies, trust and forgiveness must all by seen however, 

the princess although needs to be queen must also fight

an internall battle with herself and others

the rogues are returning 

for one last battle 

and poor victoria must make the hardest decision she will ever encounter '

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys i know it's short but i thought i would post something tonight and not keep you guys waiting :)

vote ...

comment .. 

follow me on twitter; amyflint97