decisions and the trial - edited

last time ... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "How would you like to be a part of my pack? obviously we would have to test your strengh and abilities to see which rank you would be at but apart from that we can just perform the ceremony, and we can do that before the test what do you think ?" I can see the hope and happiness shining from all their eyes even hunters...

This decision i'm making now will be the decision to affect my life. I don't want to be a rogue, they don't last very long on their own but in a pack i'll be fine and safe and maybe even loved. 

As i'm making this decision Destiny  is in the back of my mind whimpering and pleading with me to accept Chase's offer i look at all four of the guys. Demitri and Matt are grinning at me like little kids, Chase is smiling at me with hope and trust shining in his eyes and Hunter is there leaning against the tree to the side of me giving me one of his sexy smirks which i know i will learn to love but to be honest it was starting to irritate me. Who does he think he is, standing there smirking at me, ugh i just want to slap that hot smirk off his handsome face, wow he is the only one to have ever made me feel hot all over and butterflies to errupt in my stomach, not even my mate could do that.

I was interrupted from my daydream when Chase cleared his throat to ask me what my decision was. I turned to him embarrased when i said, "Yes i will join your pack  Chase!" 

"Whooo !!" the twins screamed together and came to wrap me in a big bear hug so tight it was hard to breathe. "woah guys, can't breathe here!!" i managed to choke out when they let go and smiled sheepishly at me. Hunter just smiled at me, and Chace came to hug me, at the same time telling us all to shift so we can head back to the pack house for the trial and then the ceremony. 

Now the only thing that is rather annoying was that on the way back, the guys were obviously having a conversation in the mind link and i was feeling a bit lost as i had no way to communicate with them.

One of the twins i think it was anyway, not sure which one though, came behind me suddenly without me realising it and started to nip my heels, in which i presume was a playful manner. I turned aroumd and pounced on him and we ended up having a race back to the pack house. I won of course. When i learned that it was in fact Demitri who i won, considering he is the beta everyone was shocked that i was able to out run him, and it made them all more curious as to what would happen at the trial.

A few hours later and chace had showed me my new room on the second floor of the pack house next to the Alpha suite, which i thought was strange that chace wanted me so close to him but hey! i'm not complaining it meant i get a bigger room. my room was amazing i had a massive queen sized bed in the corner, a makeup desk under the bay window with a work desk on the opposite wall. I also had a massive walk in closet which was already stocked up in clothes. I noticed the walls were cream and the carpet a light blue. This is literally my dream room i love it.

"i take it you like it then?" a voice said from behind me. I whirled around with a hand out on my heart as it was pounding. "OMG Chace you scared the hell out of me, but yes i absolutley love it, thankyou!" I pretty much screamed at him and he laughed at me, i pouted and then said, "but i do have one question , why did you put me so close to your suite?"

He looked at me, with understanding but with a hint of worry clear in his eyes. "i just.. um wanted to err.. keep you close so i can like ah keep an eye on you" he stuttered looking flustered and embarrased.