you rejected me - edited

chapter one 

"Pffft...Me your mate, i really don't think so Victoria. Are you for real. Why in the Goddesses name would I want someone so worthless,overweight and ugly. I am Alexander Ridebeck. Future Alpha of this pack and I know you really don't have the potential to stand by my side and rule this pack as Alpha female and if you tell anybody that we are even potential mates, i will banish you from this pack. Do you understand me!" 

When Alex yelled at me, i could feel the tears threatening to fall down my red cheeks. I yelled out in pain as i crumbled to the ground at his feet, a shooting pain in my chest. Hesitantly standing up, I looked in to Alexander's gaze one last time. Seeing a flicker of regret in his eyes but it was soon gone replaced by a cold hard look. i quickly ran out of the empty classroom, which is where our little confrontation took place and onto the empty car park then proceeding back to the pack house as fast as my legs would carry me. 

As soon as i got there. I went straight to my bathroom, looking in the mirror i saw myself, a broken 18 year old girl, 5ft6, with dark brown hair, dull green eyes that once had a sparkle in them but it has long died out and cherry red lips, from this description i bet you probably think 'oh yeah she must be beautiful' well you're very wrong. I'm actually really chubby. I don't mean to keep eating but i just love food. My eyes were blood shot from the crying and tear streaks stain my cheeks. Well this is me,Victoria Espoir has finally broken. 

As you may have been able to tell with the continuous reference to the pack. I am indeed a werewolf the only problem is i don't look like the typical werewolf because i'm rather on the chubby side and sports is my worst enemy. I really stand out from the others. The typical everyday she wolf is really skinny and incrediby beautiful and then you get me. I'm treated like the pack slave everyday, all day but only at the pack house in which i currently live in. My parents however live in a small cottage on the other side of town so they don't know anything that happens here. 

I run into my room, grabbed my suitcase from under the bed. It was already packed as i figured i might need to run away. I won't miss my pack or my brother but i will miss my parents so much they accepted me, where as everyone else couldn't.

I decided that i should write some letters as i wrote my letters i could hear my wolf whimpering in the back of my mind -mate- -mate- - he has to love us- -it's destiny- -it's fate- that's all i could hear when writing those letters ... 

'To the pack well, i'm sure you are glad to hear this i'm leaving for good and i'm not looking back. i'm sick of you all treating me like a damn slave/punch bag and not a person who has real and true feelings. do not look for me as you will not find me but i'm not sure you will look anyway HA who am i kidding none of you give a crap about me. who's gonna be your slave now huh?'

'To my so-called mate, you got you're wish i guess i'm going to take your advice i'm going somewhere no one will ever find me, i'm going to get stronger but for now have a nice life with that slut you call a girlfriend. ahh wait i never said this to you I VICTORIA ESPOIR HEARBY ACCEPT THE REJECTION OF ALEXANDER RIDEBECK AS YOUR MATE FROM HERE ON OUT '

'To my big brother, you know i really used to love you ben, until you turned on me to be with the popular crowd. I thought older brothers were meant to protect younger sisters. Hmm i guess not, you're just like the rest of them. not giving a crap about me well by the time you've read this. I'll be long gone. I wish you well in the future and in the name of our surname it means hope. I have hope that you find a nice little mate to look after you. Just remeber what you did to me.'

'Now to my mum and dad , i love you guys so much with all my heart and i'm incredibly sorry for leaving but i was rejected by you future alpha today and for that reason i hope you can respect my decision. Daddy i will always be you're little girl forever and always, and mum look after dad make sure he doesn't do anything stupid to my 'mate' although he rejected me i don't want anything to happen. i love you'

Bye forever everyone!

                                       from -  VICTORIA 

And with that done i put the letter on my bed where i know someone will find it, grabbed my suitcase from my bed and jumped out the window shifting into my pure white wolf (which is really rare by the way and said good bye to my life) Walking into the woods, Never once looking back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------COMMENT

VOTE