i'm back but not for long

Victorias .. 

the time has come, it's the day where me, chace and all my brothers travel to my old pack. i don't want to go yet in some way i'm also excited to see my 'mates' and 'brothers' faces when they find out that  i'm still alive and not dead but also to the fact that i have a new family, their face swill be priceless. 

"vic" chace says as he knocks on my door, "mhmhmhmh" i mumble. he opens the door. "c'mon it's time to get ready you've got an hour" i groan as he heads out the door and i force myself out of my nice comfy bed to have a shower. 

- 1 hour later- 

i look hot, i think to myself as i look in my mirror, i was wearing tight black jeans which showed off my thin legs, a tight black tank top which showed off my curves and stomach, as well as black ankle boots. i threw on my black leather jacket which was on my bed and checked my makeup. i don't usually have heavy makeup on but today i wanted to make an impression so i went with, black mascara which volumises my lashes and black eyeliner to make my eyes stand out.i gave myself a quick once over. satisfied with my appearance i grabbed my bags and went down stairs to say bye to mum and dad. 

"bye hunny" my mum said to me, with tears in her eyes. "mum i'll be gone like 6 monthes max" i said to her to stop her worrying. "you're out little girl we have to worry about you, it's our job" my dad said as he came behind me wrapping his arms around mums waist. "so.. i'm going to go now" i said slightly disturbed that my mum and dad were currently kissing. i said bye to my dad and me my brothers and chace all set off in about three cars. 

-2 hours later- 

"OMG!!! Chris shut up!!" i yelled. 

"WHAT!!" he shouted back at me. 

"you're doing my head in and i swear i will hurt you if you do that one more time twin or not!" i yelled.

chris has been constantly kicking the back of my chair for the past half an hour. it's just my luck that i get stuck with this douchebag sitting behind me. in my car there's Chace who's driving, me next to him, chris behind me and then jasper was sat in the back  next to chris. 

i turned back around to look at the road when i felt another kick to my chair. sizzling with anger i took a deep breath and called my wind element to bind chris's hands and feet to the seat so he couldn't move. i smiled happily when i heard chris shout from behind me. "HEY! that's not fair!" and then he screamed, "CHILD ABUSE CHILD ABUSE"    "you should learn from your mistakes chris" i said laughing as i closed his mouth so he couldn't talk with my wind power. i laughed and said, "ah now that's better i can get some sleep for the next hour." i drifted off to the sounds of chace and jasper laughing and chris' muffled screaming. 

i woke up when chace shook me telling me we had just crossed the border into the blue moon pack territory.

- right guys- i said though the mind link to my brothers and chace. - no one's going to tell them i'm here i want to give them a little surprise-   a get a course of okays and grins inside my head when we pulled up to the pack house. how long has it been since i left? mm i think it's been about 12 months. things haven't changed i see. i look out the window before i get out thank god we have tinted glass -you all get out before me i'll stand behind you, oh except chace, you can stand with me- i mindlinked them all. 

all my brothers got out their cars and stood infront of the blue moon pack, i stood behind them with chace by my side and chris slightly infront in a protective stance as did my brothers when they stood in a semi circle around me. 

i looked over to the front steps to see my ex-mate stood there, looking nervous. God he looked a mess he had deep bags under his eyes and was slightly slouched but straigtened immediately when he saw all of us (well except me). Ben my brother who isn't really my brother doesn't look to good either but i can tell he's only putting on a good show disguising his feelings. the rest of the pack look completely fine even my pretend parents who i look at in disgust.