newcomers and secrets revealed - edited

last time ...

i lay there on my bed looking up at my ceiling. it hurts, it hurts so bad. - i know alex i know it's hurting me too- Silas said to me

As i lay on my side eventually falling asleep, dreaming of Victoria and her beatiful smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victorias POV

it's been one year since i found my new pack, and life is amazing. it's my nineteenth birthday today and i'm really excited. i'm having a party tonight with the whole pack. it's going to be awesome. so many things have happened in this 1 year i've been gone. i've changed but for the better. i have grown my hair longer so it's now at the bottom of my back and instead of dark brown, it's light blonde with red highlights. my figure has straightened at and now i'm an hour glass shape, with long thin legs, that i just love to show off. not to sound biased or anything but i would say i'm rather beautiful.

My best friend, jade mathews. she's also in the pack and as soon as we met we knew we would be amazing friends. she's gorgeous. dark red hair to her shoulders. A body some girls would kill for as well as long tanned legs. My crazy best friend right at this moment is banging on my bedroom door and yelling for me to get my behind out of the room and down to dinner. "I'M COMING !!!! GEEZ JADE!!" i yelled at her, just finishing tying my hair into a side ponytail, and straightening my side fringe.

As i walked out of the room, i was suddenly knocked backwards, all the air came rushing out of my lungs as i lay on the floor, staring jade who was funnily enough lying on top of me, i gave her my best murderous glare ( i make some of the men get down on their knees with that glare, it's rather funny) "get off of me right now !" i growled out. she saw i was deadly serious and immediatly let me go. "i'm going to give you 5 seconds to run before i come to get you" i growled out giving her a mischeivous look. she looked up at me before taking off down the landing and to the kitchen with me chasing her all the way. we got to the kitchen and i saw jade looking rather guilty. i cracked a smile and said "aww jade don't look at me like that" she looked up and gave me a grin running to hug me " i love you bestie !!" she yelled. i awkwardly patted her back telling her i love her too.

Chace chose that exact moment to walk in the kitchen giving jade a weird look before turning to me and telling me he urgently needed to talk to me and i have to grab some dinner and go straight to his office. i did as he said then followed him upstairs to his office. oh yeah did i mention Chace is now Alpha, guess not. well his father decided to step down a few months after my arrival, claiming that chace was old enough to look after himself and a pack now.

so, i'm sat in Chace's office and he's giving me this weird look. " what Chace just tell me what you want to tell me ok?" i said becoming impatient. he sighed looking away, " i really don't know how to tell you this ..."

he took a few deep breaths before saying what he needed to. " okay so, i found out from an alpha in the east that the lost princess has been found."

I frowned to myself, " the lost princess?, isn't that the werewolf king and witch queens daughter, that was taken from her bed at the age of two ?" i asked, shocked that i still remember the story. "yes it is, and since that happened all them years ago there has been a small feud between the witch castle and the werewolf castle, the two species haven't been at peace with each other since this happened, although i know the king and queen are deeply in love, after all they are mates." Chace said. "wait what, mates i thought they were just married to bring peace and to unite the two nations?" i asked. "no no no, the werewolf king and the witch queen are mates and love each other deeply but the two species aren't as keen on the idea such as; the wereowolfs don't like it that they have a witch as a ruler same as the witches don't like having a werewolf ruler."

" i understand that, but i don't understand why you're telling me this" i'm so confused

" he's telling you this because, you're life has been a lie!" a voice said. i looked around frantically wondering where the voice came from.

A man stepped out of the darkness behind me and i screamed and ran to chace. " it's okay victoria he won't hurt you" chace whispered in my ear. i gained my courage to stop hiding and stepped forward towards the strange man. i look at him properly and saw he was quite handsome. he was quite tall probably about 6ft, dark hair, much like my own original colour. chocolate brown eyes which were strangly the same as my own. you know thinking about it he looked exactly like me and about my age as well.

"happy birthday" he said to me, "wait, how the hell do you know it's my birthday today" i asked getting nervous. "because it's mine too" he replied to me. "who areee you?" i asked dragging out the 'are'.

he looked nervous when i asked him this question.

" you're brother..... hello sister "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i know cliffhanger... i'll try to update as soon as i can :D vote ... comment ...