new to the pack with some confusion - edited

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------last time ..

"That's where i would like to be placed, pack peacekeeper" I told him, with determination laced in my tone."Okay, fine by me we will do the ceremony tomorrow but for now just relax for tonight, go mingle with the pack" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time .. it has finally arrived, after being with the pack last night i had survived all day worrying about the ceremony. Wondering if it was going to go smoothly or if i'd mess it all up. 

It was taking place in the woods a small clearing which had a magnificent waterfall in the far right hand corner. I was stood in front of the pack with Chase beside me, whispering calming  words  telling me it was going to be okay. He cleared his throat and the pack instantly stopping talking. 

"I gather you all here today, to witness this magical ceremony to welcome Victoria into our pack as an equal amongst each and everyone of us. Do you all agree to take care and watch out for Victoria to treat her with respect and to recognise her rank in society" Chase said in a loud,clear and powerful voice. "I DO!!" The pack chanted in sync but you could clearly hear Demitri and Matt who were typically the loudest.

-it sounds like a wedding vow - Destiny laughed in my head i totally agree with her it really does.                "Do you Victoria Carys Espoir agree to become a member of my pack, so long as you do not do anything, to intimadate another pack or cause a war of any sort" Chase asked in his powerful alpha voice. "I do" I replied feeling stupid but knowing it must be done.

"Repeat after me, I Victoria Carys Espoir"                  

"I Victoria Carys Espoir " I repeated after him.

"Agree to the terms of the pack, the laws that our ancestors created"  

"Agree to the terms of the  pack, the laws that our ancestors created" i repeated again. 

"To treat everyone in society as a equal as i am myself and to respect and love as well as look out for everyone here today" 

"to treat everyone in society as a equal as i am myself and to respect and love as well as look out for everyone here today" I finally finished repeating after.

"Give me your left hand" He said standing in front of me. "We have to bind our blood as well as our souls, in unity and solidarity" he pricked my finger while saying this and held under it a big brass bowl which was filled with, blood once my blood had been bound to the packs. I suddenly felt stronger and there were new voices in my head . I was feeling a bit dizzy with the foreign concept of people talking to me that i had to block them out.

In my old pack the only people who talked to me were mum and dad they loved me regardless of everyone. Although thinking about it i know they loved me but the few weeks leading up to my departure. They were quiet in my head and didn't speak to me as much. they distanced themselves away from me and i need to know why. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT 

VOTE