my blood family is here

last time ...

he looked nervous when i asked him this question. 

" you're brother....."    " hello sister " 

*** this chapter is dedicated to lind78 for being the first to comment on this book, thankyou :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victorias POV 

i woke up in a familiar room, i let my eyes adjust to the dark and realised it was in fact my room. But how did i get  here i swear i was in Chaces office. that's when i remembered, all of  the memories from the last few hours came rushing back to me. Chace nervous for what he was going to tell, the strange man who came out of the shadows ... my brother 

omg, how can he be my brother my brother is Benjamin. !

the door opened, and in came chace with the twins. "how's your head Vic ?" chace asked me lovingly. " i feel like i've been hit on the head with a truck!" i replied feeling the back of my head where i bump had formed. "what exactly happened to me in there?" i asked nervous for the answer. "you found out you had a brother, and then passed out, whacking your head on my desk in the process" he said whilst grimacing at how i hurt myself. aww he's so protective i thought.

" how is this even possible it's cant be, NO it's impossible!" i said, hyperventilating.

"oh but it is most certaintly possible" the strange man was stood in the doorway of my room. he came and sat next to me taking both my hands in his. " i'm not just your brother, WE ..." he pointed in between us both, "we are twins" he finally announced. "oh wow well i guess that explains why we look so alike" i said, ashamed for not believing him at first. " but then if you're my brother then where have you been all my life, it's always just been me, my mum and dad and ben?" i asked out of curiosity. 

" those aren't your blood parents and blood brother" he said looking at me dead in the eye. "oh my god !" as soon as i said that i had chace in front of me, telling me to calm down, and to look at him. "victoria, let him explain. calm down just for a minute" chace told me. i felt myself start to relax and i let out a breath before turning to my twin. "please explain now" 

" okay so, our parents are the king and queen of both the werewolfs and witches." he stopped there to let me digest what he said, i was in shock but nodded at him to carry on. "well, 17 years ago when we were two, there was a small war going on between the werewolfs and rogues, the witches decided to not get involved the only witch that did was mum, i was told to look after you, when you were in your bed, although i was only two i was very smart and was quite capable of looking after you.,because some of our brothers was helping get the castle into lockdown" he stopped looking at me. " woah other brothers" i breathed out. " oh yeah i probably should've started with the basics we have, five other brothers, but no sisters" he stated. i could feel my legs turning to jelly, woah i have 6 brothers. "tell me about them please before carrying on with the rest of the story"

" okay so i'll tell you in order oldest to youngest,       Jasper, age 29, jas is his nickname, he has a mate called, Scarlet their married with two 4 yeard old twins; billy and molly."

i interrupted him then squealing aww i'm and auntie omg !!!

" as i was saying, our second oldest brother is, edward, age 26, his mate is ellie anderson, they're married, and yes you are an auntie again as they have 1 child called annie. then there's tyler age, 24 he has a mate called, Harley and they're married also. Damon aged 20, no mate. and then there's us, and last but not least our younger brother jordan who is 18." 

"okay so i've got all that but you haven't said anything about yourself." i said overwhelmed with all this new information. 

" oh well, i'm Christopher or chris for short i'm your twin so i'm obviously 19 and i don't have a mate" he answered me, i still can't believe i have all these brothers. 

" shall i carry on with the story of 17 years ago?" he asked me, i eagerly nodded my head. 

" right so i was just at the part, that i was looking after you, well i could hear all the fighting going on downstairs, and mum rushes in placing jordan in his crib and told me she loved me and my brothers and sister, told me to look after you and jordan and then ran out into the fight. as i was watching over jordan, i heard someone walk in to the room, i whirled around and there was a werewolf there he looked around, spotted you, i tried to stop him i really did, but i was two i couldn't do much, he grabbed you out of your crib and ran out of the room with you i tried so so hard to get you back but i couldn't i had to be sure no one took Jordan. i'm so so sorry Victoria!" he said all this perfectly calm untill i watched him say the last bit and tears sliding down his face as he relived that night all those years ago. i brought him to me, and he cried into my shoulder, i hugged him tight and whispered soothing words in his ear until he calmed down. 

he slowly carried on with the end of the stary. " after this, mum came back in with dad, asking where i was i told her and she broke down crying into dads arms. our brothers came in and we all cried for the loss of you, we all searched high and low, but we never did find you, most people started to give up, but me and my brothers didn't even mum and dad started to lose hope, you were gone everyyear on your birthday the whole kingdom whether they were witches or werewolfs lit a lantern and sent it into the sky, everyone praying you were still alive and well." 

he finally finished the story with us both crying into each others arms. "i'm so so sorry" he kept repeating into my ear. i looked him in the eye saying, "i do NOT blame you at all it isn't your fault, chris you were two what were you supposed to do." i hugged him tight to me breathing in his scent of rain and grass, he smelt refreshing. 

" do our parents or brothers know you're here?" i asked him.

" no, no one knows i'm here, i only found you because Alph chace here, had his suspitions about who you were. 

i turned to chace shocked "how did you know?" he looked up at me. "you have never noticed have you, but your eyes turn from the usual dark brown, too deep violet and your hair turns a slight pink for a split second" he told me. 

As shocked as i was i ran to the bathroom, with chris following me and looked at my eyes and hair. "chis talk to me, get me angry !" i said to him, he starts telling me about the werewolf who kidnapped me. " that's my pretend dad the one who raised me." i thought of everything, they pretended to love me, i thought of ben and how he abused me and then i thought of alexander who rejected me. i watched intently as did chris as my hair went pink and my eyes shone a very deep violet. 

OH MY GOD !!!! was the only thought running through my head !! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sooo ... i've uploaded for like the 3rd time in three days, very proud with myself :) 

vote comment .... :)