1. Two boys two problems

__________________________

The school was big and shifting in colors of black and steel. It might have looked stylish or like their biggest dream to some people but to Cha Hakyeon, it resembled more a prison.

How did he get here again?

His phone suddenly started vibrating and he picked it up to look at the screen. Was it Wonshik? His lover that he had left in bed this morning to make it in time for school? Hakyeon glanced at the screen, hoping that it wasn't the case. After all, they weren't boyfriends; they just enjoyed spending the night together sometimes...

He pressed the green button with a face more than ready to complain about the situation when he saw who it really was.

"Hongbin-ah. ~", he said to his friend with a sulky voice into the phone.

Laugher was heard through the phone.

"... Why do i feel the urge to hang up when you sound so needy?", Hongbin asked.

"Don't you dare.", Hakyeon answered and raised his head to look up at the clear sky.

The weather was really good today, so much that it felt unfair. He sighed.

"Are you okay?", was heard from the phone.

"Hongbin-ah.~", Hakyeon responded once again.

"Why did you lie about being the 'God of dancing' if you couldn't live up to it if you didn't want to be there?", Hongbin said with a voice sounding way to happy in Hakyeon's ears to be appriciated.

He glared at the sign in front of him.

Seoul School of Art & Creativity
ACR

Really? Why did he lie about being so good at dancing that his nickname was the "God of dancing"? All because of this nasty habit of his... Lying. But of course he couldn't admit to Hongbin that it really was all his fault.

"Stop grinning.", Hakyeon said, "Really, how would i know that one of my mom's birthday guests was a teacher at this school?"

"And that they had a spot left over after a drop-out.", Hongbin added.

"Right! How would i know?", Hakyeon complained, "My mom got so excited about it too..."

"Well good luck.", Hongbin said.

"Hongbin-ah.~ Don't you miss us being in the same school..."

*Click*

Hakyeon glared at the phone, used to the younger boy's way of showing affection and then put it in his pocket again.

He sighed.

Hakyeon was just about to take his first step inside of the school gates when he heard a rustling sound in one of the bushes near him. He crouched down and tilted his head.

Soon a grey cat with white spots all over it's face jumped out in front of him. It gave Hakyeon a playful look and went up to him to greet him with curiosity.