9. They're young

__________________________

Taekwoon, throwing pokerfaced glances around him followed the others through the colorful entrance of the amusement park. It had been a long time since he last went to a place like this and he had plenty of reasons for it. Only one of them being that he simply didn't have a interest.

The huge amount of people surrounding him made him feel lost and the loud noises both from the rides and people screaming was highly unpleasant to listen to. Not to mention the sickly sweet smell of cotton candy and other snacks forced onto one while waiting in long lines for a one minute ride. He glanced briefly at Hakyeon, shamelessly suspecting that the location had been his idea.

Annoying people should have no problem fitting into a place packed with annoying things...

His gaze stuck on Hakyeon's slim neck and then, following his shoulder and tanned arms, moved down towards his hands. They moved freely in the air in front of him as he was speaking to Hongbin.

Taekwoon still didn't know what to think about Hakyeon and Wonshik being lovers but a clear feeling of annoyance occurred when he imagined them together in bed.

Kissing and touching with their bodies closely tangled together... Connected hands and Hakyeon's sensual moans that Taekwoon recalled in his head from that day. Wonshik's fingers sliding scandalously over Hakyeon inner thigh, on their way to the forbidden area...

"I want to ride that!", Hyuk suddenly said and pointed towards something that swished by high up in the air above them with a noticeable parade of screams following.

It went by so fast that it took Taekwoon a second to react to what actually just went past them. Or maybe he still was kind of lost in his useless fantasies, causing nothing but secretly building rage.

He glanced at Hakyeon who's face seemed to have turned as pale as it could.

"Rejected.", Hakyeon said.

...

"What? You're scared?", Hyuk asked in a try to purposely provoke his older hyung.

Hongbin, wearing his usual dimpled smile looked at Hakyeon in entertainment as he seemed to be controlling his pride of not wanting to be teased by the youngest. In other words, it was clear that a lie was coming.

"Of course not! I'm just not feeling very well. But let's go ride it...", a hand covering Hakyeon's sight from behind made him stop his words.

It drew his head backwards until he felt himself lightly bumb into Taekwoon's chest.

Hm?

Hakyeon, still in darkness, didn't move a muscle. Hongbin who had been ready to stop the situation himself glanced surprised at Taekwoon for being faster. No rather, for doing it at all. But soon his smile widened instead, picking up the feeling. There's some good vibes...

"He said he'll ride it!", Hyuk declared, innocently unable to read the mood and took a step towards the right direction.

Taekwoon who's hand by now had let go of Hakyeon sighed and was about to say something when Hongbin interrupted.