19. Lose hope

Reading your comments, this seemed requested. Warning! Smut.

__________________________

"You're not coming home tonight?", Taekwoon's mother anxiously repeated her son's words out loud as she got a certain bad feeling... It couldn't possibly be because...

"Who?!", she raised her voice.

Ah, her suspicions were right. Hearing the news of where he was and who he was with... Cha Hakyeon. Were they both doing this on purpose? Or was she just being anxious and paranoid?

"Taekwoon-ah.", She tried with a soft voice, "Don't you think you should come home instead? We can celebrate your ranking. Hm?"

"I see... In that case, see you tomorrow. Mm, I love you."

She hung up the phone and turned to her husband who was seated on the couch with already frowned eyebrows. Taekwoon's mother's throat seemed to have gotten dry in the process the call settled as the words, the explanation didn't leave her mouth. However, luckily, it didn't have to since Taekwoon's father understood anyways. He sighed and leaned back in the couch, tiredly rubbing the space in between his eyebrows.

"I hate that kid...", Taekwoon's mother eventually got out in a hateful tone.

Taekwoon's father stayed quiet and didn't say anything to opposite it. Not necessarily because he had the same dark thoughts, but surely, because even he thought that something must be done about Cha Hakyeon. Just like they had taken the action to move Taekwoon to America when he was younger at the suspicion of his love interests, maybe they should do something similar now?

The two children seemed to be just friends at first, happily playing but more and more... Taekwoon's parents watched how their star of a son's skinship and desire for the other boy got stronger. Also, the way he so sincerely explained his love for the other boy just as a child... Abnormal.

"I hate his father too, that naive man.", Taekwoon's mother spat with a voice full of distaste.

The core for their plan to stumble.

Taekwoon sat on the edge of the bed, stroking Hakyeon's hair with a playful touch and light fingertips. Earlier, Hakyeon's father had brought up food for the two boys and they had eaten together with a great mood. They've had such a nice time that Taekwoon totally had forgotten to bring the topic of the past up again. He sighed and glanced down at the sleeping boy below him... He would have to save it for tomorrow.

It started getting late and Taekwoon yawned, thinking that he should probably go to sleep himself soon. Where though? No one had told him anything. Was he supposed to look for it himself or...? His eyes wandered over to the more than available space beside Hakyeon in the bed.

Well, since they were both guys, Hakyeon's father at least might have thought that they could sleep together in the same bed. The bed was big and all however, would Hakyeon be okay with it? Taekwoon decided to take a chance, dragged his hoodie off and borrowed a pair of Hakyeon's sweatpants he found in a drawer. He recognized them since Hakyeon had brought them to school during their practice period. Taekwoon smiled at the memory and then carefully climbed over Hakyeon in the bed to the other side.