4. Endure it

__________________________

"You're such a liar."

"Hakyeon always lies!"

"Cha Hakyeon is not to be trusted."

"Do you find it fun to trick people?"

"Liars always get a punishment after they've lied!"

Hakyeon turned in his bed as the distant memories appeared in his sleep. Small sweatpearls formed in his forehead and he frowned as if he was in a deep pain. Still asleep, he quietly mumbled timid words out to the darkness of his room.

"Dad was the one who lied first..."

"Dad... You should have kept your lie better..."

A distant sound of the city somewhere in the background, mixed with children's voices. Hakyeon turned in his bed once again. Struggling.

"Wait, run! It's Leo!"

"Run!"

Then, A small soft voice carrying each word so carefully and lovingly when singing...

Hakyeon slowly opened up his eyes only to be met by the familiar sight of pale roof and walls around him, it felt like they were breathing, watching. He closed his eyes again.

"I'm fine...", he said out to the silence.

It was yet another lie.

Morning 07:05

They two of them sat down beside each other in the empty computer room and Taekwoon made himself ready to log in. In the corner of his eye he watched as Cha Hakyeon casually took off his jacket and put it on the chair beside him while the computer started up.

The brown hair had been slightly ruffled when he arrived and he'd also noticed that one of Hakyeon's buttons on his blazer was done wrongly. Taekwoon smiled for himself before he directed his attention to the screen.Was it because he had said that Hakyeon couldn't be late that he had arrived in such a hurried state?

I guess he does have some sense after all.

It was a risky decision i made... Why? Mostly because of my parents but also... Seeing him with Wonshik, i don't know why but it felt annoying.

I hate losing so, it was impulsive?
I didn't think properly.

But maybe everything will work o...

He snapped back to reality when he suddenly felt the younger's presence way closer than before to him. Hakyeon watched the screen with curious eyes as his chest and arm touched Taekwoon's shoulder in a try to see better. If Taekwoon just turned his head Hakyeons way, their faces would be so close to each other that they were almost touching. The idéa somehow made Taekwoon slightly flustered.

"Can you back off a little? Password...", Taekwoon said, hoping that the excuse would sound natural enough to believe.

He sighed in relief as Hakyeon cluelessly backed away but at the same time, he asked himself why he even needed to make an excuse for such a thing.