The Diary of an Ex-Tracker

XXIX Vernal Equinox   aka  29th September 2012

Shit to report: Nothing.

There aren't vampires here. The mutts that live in the forest aren't like the ones in the earth realm. Demons don't need to be monitored. I'm not a Tracker anymore. The urge is still there, which is ridiculous. Five years of my existence was spent in that world. That is all and I kind of miss it-

Why am I even writing in this stupid thing. 

It doesn't mean anything.

Nothing means anything anymore.

___________________

Art thinks I'm depressing. I think she is an annoying bitch and if she doesn't want to be around me, then she doesn't have to be.

I don't mean that.

FUUUUUCK!

  ___________________  

I miss my iPhone.

TV - even that reality shit.

McDonalds

My Bike.

Fuck it. I miss her.

Her smile, laugh, hugs, those eyes, smell. I miss her taking up all of the bed and her hair tickling my face. The way she snores when she's either exhausted or been drinking (never thought I'd miss that) Showers. Holding her hand. Watching her concentrate - the look of achievement when she learns something new or does something she hasn't been able to do before. The look she gets as we're about kiss. Seeing her dress up. Seeing her in her PJs. Seeing her at her worst and being there to help her be great again. Fiji. Feeling her sitting behind me on the back of the bike.

Hearing her say, I love you

  ___________________    

63 days.

    ___________________      

Hermes is going to die. That asshole is refusing to open a portal for me. I can't do it, I was prepared to give her time, it worked before... she gets mad. she holds grudges, but she forgives. Elise still loves me. I know she does. Only I'm fucking stuck here and can't do anything about it.

I just need to talk to her.

Five minutes.

      ___________________     

80 

      ___________________     

Today was a good day. Art and I took a break from everything here and went to our mothers island. Cain came with us too and it's a strange thing to have such a lovely place, with so many good memories, to also be full of horrible ones. We all went to her grave and told her about things had happened, that her son had now returned home and also that we were all getting along. I think she would be proud. He didn't stay though, I didn't really expect or want him too. As good as everything is now, something isn't right with him. It was the same when we were in the other realm together and it's more than ours pasts... Artemis thinks I'm being paranoid, but I have this gut feeling I can't ignore. He keeps disappearing too, no one knows to where. I can never follow him, which makes me wonder if he isn't leaving our realm once more. After being locked out for so long, I don't know why he'd want to go - Hermes says he can't track him either.