7th May 2012

It's been four days since Jordan, CJ and Logan left, Bob.

It's been eighteen hours since Logan last called.

I thought I knew scared, but this, what I'm feeling now is nothing like it. That and I'm so damn tired. He's been calling at eight, and I haven't slept yet incase he calls. His phone goes straight to message bank, all of theirs do. Ailin isn't answering either, my parents are clueless and telling me not to worry. They're not and it's shame that they've always been terrible liars. Even if they weren't, Mum gave it away by how she was cooking breakfast this morning; for about fifty.

Remember those days?

Sure I loved having those over the top cooked breakfasts, a never ending supply of baked goods and, actually you probably don't because back then I wasn't 'of journalling age' and when I was, my first few diary entries didn't really go too much into what was actually going on in my actual Hunter life. Not that much has changed these days, I should really start working on that and keep iBob for my general thought logging. Later... Anyway-

We can't lose Jordan again.

I should have argued for them not to go. Alfie could have made them stay, done his little hypnotising thing and I could have, I dunno, done more! My promise of staying put is getting harder and harder to do. Did I mention the part about Huntington being off campus since my arrival?

Sneaky bitch.

I couldn't even get Dad or Zane to take me up to the bar to see 'Leo'.

Why does everything suddenly have to be so hard. Think Elise. Think! I can work this out, and the guys are fine. Maybe they're that useless they forgot a phone charger and V still struggles with some technology so maybe he hasn't had his working at all. Yeah, that's probably it.

Zane is coming to do some more training with me anyway, it's the only thing that is going right at the moment.

Elise Bunting.
(problem solver)