19th July 2012

Bunny, if you're still reading my journal ... I hope you see this. I want you to see this.

I

Love

You

It's corny as all fuck, but I'm pretty sure I've loved you since the first day I met you. Oh yeah, I remember that oh so well, little miss avoid eye contact and he will go away. I've still got the highest score on your stupid zombie game too... I'll never forget the way you were set to take on Big Al the werewolf at that diner, or the fact you used ALL the hot water when I still had to shower after you. I remember our first kiss and yeah, I'm sounding lame right now, but I remember it all. You're it for me. Maybe, I'm just as crazy as you are ;) But seriously, I fucking love you.

You've been acting weird (weirder- anyway) lately and I know you're not telling me everything that's going on. It's insane, all this god stuff, but what's one more thing to add to all the crazy we already deal with. You're doing that thing where you start to pull away from everyone again and if the past has taught me anything, it is that this isn't a good sign.

You are not alone. We are all here for you. I am here for you. Please don't keep pushing us away. Please don't try and keep us 'safe' - I thought we were past all of that stuff now. 

Talk to me. 

PLEASE!!