10th June 2012

Dear iBob,

So, I have been thinking...

● The Selene Disaster.

To open the portal, she needed my, well Jordan and I's blood. Typically in the days of ye old sacrifices, you bled until you were dead... meaning I would be dead. If not for the opening, the way to close it was for one of us to die. Either way, someone with our Bunting blood in them, had to die. Convenient that.

The Lord Alpha had beef with Cain. Had the portal stayed open, who knows what nasties could have ended up here. If he was all good and shit, then he would have had to eventually step up and stop it. That takes power, and could have worn him out - maybe even enough for something to get a kill shot in. Or maybe just expose him as the activity surely would have drawn him out - especially since I was involved.

Either way, it was a good attempt at getting rid of me and possibly him.

Question: Why didn't he help me then; where was he when this was all going on?

● The Warlock Mess

Of all the people in the world, Drac did come after me. Considering his past, it should have been all about the Van Heroes' - I know I would go after the ones who originally killed me, revenge can be a bitch like that. But he didn't. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Despite Drac's talents, who or how would anyone in this era, really know about the Warlocks? Drac was working for them, just like V who was really at the bottom of the food chain as far as all that was concerned. Who could have the ability to bring them back after Cain trapped them years earlier (after corrupting them in the first place) Maybe the ones who created them - the 'gods'? Seems beyond likely.

That was a battle non of us could have won, not even with my kind joining forces with all the other creatures who live here. We weren't winning. There was only one way to end them, and that was Cain. (and me, cause I totally killed that bitch who was beating up V)

He wasn't supposed to be able to do that.

Just like how I wasn't supposed to be able to survive either of those other times.

● NOW

They've been throwing all they have at us this whole time, and they still haven't stopped us. I would be getting really pissed off it was my plans that keep getting ruined. This is also why I don't make plans; less chance of being disappointed, but if I want to keep on surviving this, I can't rely on Cain. I still don't know what his intentions are. He did save my life, actually, gave me life again because, well my survival was not simple.

Why did their mark only show up now?

Is trusting Cain a mistake?

What other choices do I have right now?

I hate this. I hate being 'different to the other hunters'. I can't change it, I've tried, but it doesn't mean I have to like it either. I need to be smart, find out how to give myself an advantage and stay one step ahead. Maybe another talk with Cain will help, maybe I'm missing something really obvious. Hell, it's happened before... Well, no point in sitting here writing about it. I need to do!!,

To Do List:

● Talk to Cain and take my fancy new swords in case he needs motivation to talk.

● Up the training schedule.

● Get away from the Academy. One big attack here was enough, I'm not putting the kids in danger again.

● Google property in Mexico (pref. somewhere that is Alfie and Annipe friendly)

Elise.

(big thinker)