Chapter 40

I wake up with Klaus laying next to me in his bed, my head laying next to his chest with my hand on his torso.

"Good morning, love" Klaus says as he plants a small kiss on my forehead. I let out a large exhale and open up my weary eyes.

"Good morning.." I say stretching and letting out another exhale.

"You were restless last night, tossing and turning. I was starting to worry about you" Klaus says as he strokes my arm with his fingertips.

"I told you, being pregnant makes me restless. I can never get comfortable" I complain as I put my hand on his chest. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry love, feel free to relax in bed all day" Klaus says as he intertwines his fingers with mine.

"It's no fun if you are not with me" I say as I quickly press my lips against his.

"I'm a busy man, Penelope. You are lucky I am even staying in bed for this long" Klaus says as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I look down at my stomach.

"I don't want to get any bigger. Nobody wants to kiss or have sex with someone with a big pregnant belly. You are probably going to find a petite little blonde girl and leave me out to dry" I say as my hand makes it's way up to the scruff on his cheek.

"Penelope, you are carrying my child, now if that doesn't amplify a woman's beauty, I'm not really sure what does" Klaus says as his hand caresses my arm. A smile stretches across my face.

"Do you really mean it?" I ask him curiously. He leans down and kisses my lips.

"You being with child makes you no less desirable, love" Klaus says as his fingertips slide into my hair. I bite my lip and then kiss his extremely kissable lips. He shifts his weight on top of me and begins to kiss down my neck and chest as I let out a few soft moans. Suddenly we hear his phone start to ring. He comes up from kissing my chest and lets out an annoyed grunt as he gets out of bed. "Marcel" He says into the phone trying to not have such an angry voice. "Ah yes, of course. I will be right there" Klaus says frustrated as he hangs up the phone. I turn on my side and look at him.

"I grow less and less fond of Marcel. Why must he pull you out of your bed? Away from me?" I ask him as I play with the silk sheets in between my fingers. Klaus quickly puts on a shirt and then walks over towards me. Placing a kiss on my lips.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. Stay out of trouble while I'm gone, little wolf" Klaus says as he places a kiss on my forehead before leaving, and now I'm alone. Great.

----------------------

I hear a knocking at my door. Ugh, I do not want to get up off this couch to go and answer the door. It's probably Josh or someone that I don't really want to talk to right now. I get up off the couch and open up the door, surprised to see Tyler Lockwood?

"Tyler? What are you doing here?" I ask him curiously.

"I'm sorry P" He says before everything goes black.

-------------------------

I wake up in the trunk of a car, disoriented. The car is driving fast and I finally come to. My hands are bound but my feet are free. I start kicking at the trunk door.

"Let me out of here!" I yell angrily as I try to kick at the headlights. It's like an SUV type car.

"Stop kicking my trunk!" Tyler yells at me. The car finally stops and I sit up and wait for Tyler to open up the trunk. When Tyler opens it. I kick at him aggressively, he grabs my ankles keeping them in place. "Seriously?" He asks me as he raises an eyebrow.