Chapter 13

*Mature Content
"You are chaperoning the dance tonight right?" Elena asks me over the phone.

"Yeah of course, I wouldn't want to miss one of your last high school dances. I have my costume and everything" I say to her with a smile on my face. "How's Stefan?"

"He's coming around actually. I think I'm finally getting through to him" Elena says. "How's Klaus?" She asks with disgust in her voice.

"Are you genuinely interested, or just being polite?" I ask her with a little laugh in my tone.

"Being polite" She laughs.

"He's fine, were fine. But things are changing and I'm going to be here with you and Jer okay?" I tell her confidently.

"Alright P" Elena says, a smile behind her voice.

"I'll see you at the dance tonight, okay?" I assure her.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight" Elena says as she hangs up her phone. I slip my phone into my bag and leave Klaus's bedroom. I venture into the study to find Klaus reading.

"Hey" I smile to him as I walk into the room.

"Hello, love" Klaus says as he sets down his book. I go over and sit on his lap and he pulls me close to his chest.

"So... you are leaving tomorrow, huh?" I ask him as I cling onto the fabric of his shirt.

"Yes, I am" Klaus breathes out. I have decided to stay in Mystic Falls with my family. I have discussed this with Klaus, and both of us have come to terms that we won't be seeing each other everyday anymore.

"I'm going to miss you a lot" I tell him, trying not to shed any tears.

"You can always come with me" Klaus chirps at me. I sit up and look at him.

"I wish, but it's not my time right now. I need to be here with my family. They need me right now" I breathe out as my finger tips move slightly across the fabric of his shirt.

"I understand" Klaus nods his head.

"You will come back for me, won't you?" I ask him as I look at him, making my tone serious and sincere.

"You have my word" Klaus says as he plants a small kiss on my forehead. I feel my eyes start to tear up but quickly repress the urge to cry.

"I know Rebekah badgered you into coming to the dance tonight, we can dance, spend our last night together properly" I say with a smile on my face.

"I'd love that. We will dance across the floor, maybe I'll even teach you a few moves I learned in the twenties" Klaus smirk that same smirk that I have grown to love. I straddle his lap and put my hands on his chest.

"I forgot that you were an old man" I tease him with a smirk on my face.

"Old?" He questions me playfully.

"Yes old! You are like a billion years old" I say to him, wanting to egg him on.

"I'd watch your tongue love, it might get you in trouble" Klaus warns me with a devilish smirk on my face.

"I'm not afraid of you, old man" I say knowing that will get him fired up, but in the good way. He vampire speeds and pins me against the wall with my arms above my head, his body pressed against mine.

"You just want to get a rise out of don't you?" Klaus growls at me.

"Bite me, wolfie" I say to him, wanting to fire him up even more. When Klaus is angry, and has sex, it is one of the best things in the world. So it's always fun to get his temper to rise when I am in control of it. He kisses me roughly begins kissing down my neck, my soft moans only motivate him more. He let's my arms go and rips open my flannel and I can hear the buttons hit the floor. He's like an animal when he's angry, and that can be extremely sexy. He spins me around so the front of my body is pressed against the wall. I can feel his groin against my butt as he pulls the rest of my flannel off and throws it to the side. I can feel him start to nibble on my neck.