Chapter 37

I call Caroline in excitement as I look at myself in the mirror. I look at the tiny little baby bump. It's small, but I am completely over the moon.

"Hello?" A familiar voice answers, but it is not Caroline.

"Damon?" I ask curiously.

"Oh my God! Pregnant lady! How have you been?" Damon asks me curiously.

"I've been fine thanks, where's Caroline?" I ask confused.

"Oh, all of us are here. She was too lazy to pick up her own phone so I picked it up for her" Damon says.

"Who is there?"

"Elena, Caroline, Stefan, Bonnie and myself" Damon answers me.

"Put me on speaker! I want to talk to everyone" I tell him. Suddenly I hear a bunch of hellos to me.

"P! I miss you! Come home!" I hear Elena's voice say.

"I'm working on it! I miss all of you so much, even you Damon" I say with a laugh.

"Love you too P" Damon says sarcastically.

"Are you going to make it back in time for graduation?" Caroline asks me.

"I'm definitely going to try to. I want to see all of you before the baby comes" I say as I run my hand over my small baby bump. It's so small, but I know that it's my baby.

"It still makes me laugh that you are pregnant with the spawn of Satan" Damon says. I roll my eyes.

"She is not the spawn of Satan Damon" I say with a little laugh.

"Oh my God! I'm going to have a niece!" Elena says excitedly.

"Congratulations P! Come home to us as soon as possible" I hear Bonnie's voice say.

"Of course. I'm going to get home as soon as I can" I say with a smile on my face. I miss them so much, they are my family.

"You're naming the baby Damon right?" Damon asks me cockily.

"It's a girl, Damon" I remind him with a laugh.

"Come on Damon, really? P name her Stefan" Stefan jokes with me. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Of course Stefan" I say with a laugh. "Alright, I love you guys. I'm going to make it back in time to see you graduate" I say to them.

"We love you too P" they say before hanging up the phone. I smile happily at my baby bump. I run my hand over the teeny tiny hump. I'm so home sick. Sometimes when I'm here, it's like I have nobody. But when I'm at home, I always have somebody. I race down the stairs and into the room I hear Klaus's voice come from.

"Klaus! Klaus!" I call out as I go into the room. I see him talking to Sophie Deveraux.

"Not now sweetheart" klaus says to me, still focused in Sophie.

"You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to their bodies before sundown, we will lose the link to their magic" Sophie says to Klaus as he gets up.

"Those witches tried to kill Penelope! I'd prefer if Marcel's informant not find anything that would lead back to her, or to you know..." Klaus says as he points to my stomach. "That" he says referring to my baby. I roll my eyes.

"You know 'that' is a she" I correct him. Klaus ignores me and looks to Sophie.

"You stay out, and save the rest of your story until I return" Klaus says leaving the room. I follow out of the room.