New York Winters

Jordyn POV:

I wrapped my scarf around my neck and pulled my hat down over my ears. The winter New York weather was bitter cold. I bumped into somebody and knocked them to their feet.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I said helping the person up. The person was wearing a blue newsies shirt. Wow. It's been 3 years since our tour ended. I miss that show, but more importantly the people in it.

"Oh my gosh! You are Jordyn Lively!" The girl said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! Sorry it had to happen by me ramming you to the ground!" I laughed.

"You were my favorite in Newsies!" She smiled.

"Oh thank you so much! Newsies forever!" I smiled.

"Are you and Ben still together?" She asked. Ben. How can I forget Ben. He was my first friend on the tour and turned out to be the love of my life. But then, well, life happened. He left the tour before I did and the distance just didn't work. He met another girl and she was there with him while I was on the other side of the country. But life moves on and I met Peyton 1 year ago.

"No, we broke up about 4 months after he left the tour. I am dating a guy named Peyton though." I said. I haven't talked to Ben in 2 years. I keep in touch with most of the guys still though. Sky, Nick, DeMarius, Morgan, Jordan, Stephanie, Jeff, etc. But, I haven't seen any of them in over a year.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for asking." The girl said blushing.

"It's ok, honest. I gotta go though, I'm heading over to my brothers apartment and if I don't get there soon I think my nose is gonna freeze off!" I laughed. We took a picture and I continued on my way. When I finally got to Parkers apartment I knocked on the door, or I'm pretty sure I did. I had no feeling in my hands. He opened the door and I sprinted into his room and sat down in front of the heater.

"Cold?" Parker laughed.

"It's like negative 100 degrees outside!" I said. "And you will never guess what happened. I ran into somebody who turned out to be a fansie!"

"You can never escape that show can you?" Parker laughed.

"Nope. But it was kinda awkward. She asked about Ben." I said.

"Oh. Have you talked to him recently?" Parker asked handing me a hot chocolate.

"Parker it's been 2 years, no I haven't talked to him." I said sipping my hot coco.

"I still don't understand what happened? You two were perfect for each other and in love." Parker said.

"Well he broke it off so you should be asking him not me. And besides I have Peyton now." I said.

"Oh yeah the jackass pretty boy." Parker smirked.

"Would you stop! Why do you hate Peyton so much!" I said.

"He's a spoiled rich boy." Parker said.

"He's a model for American Eagle!" I protested.

"All he cares about is his looks. And I'm 90% sure he's gay." Parker said.

"Leave Peyton alone. You've never liked him." I said.

"Because he doesn't deserve you J. I've only ever met one guy who deserves you." Parker said.

"Can we please not go there?" I said.