chapter 20

Replay After he finished licking it I went to sleep in my husband's arms

Lucy pov
As I turned and tried to put my leg on zeref ,I noticed he wasn't there.So I slowly lifted my body up to see zeref come out the shower."good morning love"he said he kissed my forehead before going to get dressed.I didn't say anything so I just nodded.I was still sleepy but I wanted to get up,i guess zeref realized this because he was soon by my side."Lucy u have to rest up or u won't be able to handle the babies"zeref said as he gently pushed me down."babies.... are we having twins"I ask in excitement.zeref nodded as he gave me a quick Peck before going to put on his business shirt."do u have a meeting today "I ask as I turn on my back."mom"he hummed as walked to the door.

Time skip zeref pov
I was walking back to my room when I bumped into amber."good afternoon lord zeref"she said as she came and started  walking with me.I only nodded because she was like another michi,speaking of michi she actually found her mate but the funny part was that she didn't want him at first.(─‿─)I mean I have a wife but yes I still have fangirls.anyways amber was trying to um well talk to me and she ending following me to my room, now she knows where my room is●︿●.I opened the door to see my beautiful angel still sleeping,as the sun hit her it seemed to glow and the clear thin blanket she was using made her body look gorgeous."beautiful"I heard amber say under her breath.I walked over to the bed to heard her crying quietly, she holding her stomach.so I put my hand on her stomach and leaned down an kissed it.I looked over to amber to see her blushing,I gave her that leave look and that's what she did.I then took off my shirt and joined my wife in bed."Lucy"I said as I ran soft circles against her stomach.I saw her squirm a bit but then opened her eyes,those soft chocolate colored eyes she has."zeref"she said as took my hand and stopped it right on her stomach.

"Aw did u guys miss your daddy"I said as I kissed Lucy's stomach again."They have been kicking and getting grumpy"Lucy said with a sigh.so I to help I kept kissing her big stomach, in the end I got her to giggle."hey u know our families are coming today for the ball tomorrow night right"I asked her."ughhh I don't want to go to a ball tomorrow "she said as she turned on her back. "Sweetheart u have to come because u are the queen"I said as I laid on my side of the bed.

She only looked at me then at the door,because she heard a knock."come in"I hissed.it was Zane who came in with setsuna."hey the family is here"Zane said as he leaned against the door frame.I got up with my mate who was wearing a white dress but with this one only two strings we're holding up her dress.╮(╯▽╰)╭just beautiful and I'm telling everyone at the ball that she is pregnant.so she doesnt have to hide her stomach.we walked down to the front and again amber happened to be there.

Lucy pov
Ughhhh why is amber here when I'm so happy to see my parents.me zeref,setsuna and Zane where walking there when we saw amber.I could see that she saw Zane as a hunk and was about to go after him."hey If u look at my mate like that again I will freeze u to death"I heard setsuna say before every thing got cold,it didn't help that it was raining outside either.I had to hold on to zeref because of how cold it was getting.Me and zeref tried to leave but in the  amber followed,we we're now in the main room and as soon as my family came in I heard amber gasp.I don't know if she was checking out the boys that we're there or if she was gasping at how pretty the girls are.

----------------------------------------
Sorry I took to long but I have midterms and I haven't been in a mood to we're I can write something happy.