chapter 2

play back: My life actually didn't flash before my eyes but I Do remember hitting the ground.

Lucy pov
My eyelids we're heavy almost impossible to open. my body feels like it fell off a cliff. I jolted up in fear as I remember falling off the cliff and well dying or how I should have died.

I was taken out of my thoughts by a woman with golden hair and a long white dress. "Oh miss Lucy your finally awake"said the women. "Who are u "I said with my dry voice. "My apologies my name is celiesta and I brought water if u want some"she handed me the water and wait for me to finish. "Now I bet u want to know where u are at and probably why your not died"said a voice that came from the door. I turn slowly only to my mother at first I thought I was just seeing stuff until she came over and hugged me, she hugged me gently so she wouldn't hurt me."M-mom is it really u "I said as warm tears roll down my face."yes it is and I've missed u so much"she said.
Time skip
Me an my mom talked a lot about why she had to leave and other things too."Lucy I want to tell u that Jude is not your real father"she said. "Naniiiii what do u mean he's not my dad "I screamed.." um well u see your father's name is acnologia and he is my mate and husband,I never married Jude but I did have a few feeling for him"she said while playing with her fingers. "So my real father is here in the place and I was born here"I asked as I laid down. "Yes u and your siblings we're born here but in the end all of u ending up traveling to earth". "Wait wait wait I have siblings "I asked as I lifted myself off the bed. "yea their names are laxus and Mavis,I'm pretty sure u know them".

Before I could answer a man with long hair came into the room and ran over to me,giving me a big hug.he kept mumbling my little girl as he smooth down my hair."honey she's hurt so I don't think u should hug her too hard "said my mom. He backed away slowly as he sat down on my bed. he smell so familiar and nice. "Dad "I said as all my memories came back.

(I shall explain she lived in this realm since she was live 7 then she had to escape to earth,her mother then sealed her memory so she could live a normal life)

•GUYS I'm going to time skip because I'm lazy•
Still Lucy pov
Im still in the dragon releam with my family.it's Been two years in this world but only 1 year on earth. I also found out that I'm a dragon slayer of all types,I was training with igneel,grandline ,metalicana and many more amazing and powerful dragons.my powers and training we're almost complete but I still needed to master some dark magic so me and igneel would be going to the dark kingdom a little bit later.After finally  mastering the lost elements I left to go take a shower and eat lunch with my family.oh yea and u also got an exceed,her name is moonflower, she is white like  charle but  she  wears a panda suit.

"Lucy daughter do u are finally leaving today"said my father with a little frown. "Aw dad don't worry after I come back aren't we  going to finally go to earth and inform them of our releam"I said with a big 。^‿^. "Yea and maybe we can watch or join the  gmg this year"he said ad he got all pumped up.

"Princess the carriage is ready to take us to the dark releam"said igneel as he came in the dinning room. "OK I said as I got up.me and igneel got inside to carriage and the flying unicorn took us away into the still standing sun.

Four hours later (Spongebob voice)
My body was heavy for some reason I felt like my whole world would brighten the minute I got there.maybe I would be training with zeref,I actually miss him with all my heart but for some reason I never felt this way with natsu ,he always seemed like he was waiting for someone and I'm guessing that person was lissianna.Zeref seemed to make my heart feel like it was going to pop out my chest.

My lady we're here said igneel.he popped my thought bubble so I quickly nodded and got out the carriage. We walked to castle but as soon as we got in there I think my heart shattered. I walked in to see zeref kissing a girl with black hair.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Heart breaking isn't it to see the one u love kissing another girl
.·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

●︿●Anyways yea I don't own fairy tail

⊙﹏⊙Oh and if u can't see the pic it's Layla, acnologia, Lucy, laxus,and mavis