check it out

Lol im sorry guys
I do this alot but at least I started putting a story to it so is not just me say that I have a new book.

Lucy pov
I woke up early to see zeref and the kids cuddled up together.I had to get ready we were going to have some important guest coming and when I say important I mean like this could be life and death......oh my glob.I ran into my closet and pulled out this beautiful dress.

I ran into the bathroom you know to do my morning routine and other things

I ran into the bathroom you know to do my morning routine and other things.anyways when I was done I ran out and started to put on my dress then I went to do my hair which I totally need to cut.ok so now I need to get zeref dressed so we can go meet of guest like normal people I guess."zeref sweetie its time to wake up"I said as I shook him sotfly.

He waved at me then rolled over and went back to sleep.I sighed but shook him again and this time he looked at me,"can u feel them coming"I asked excitedly."I can but its way to early"he said as he kissed my head the going back on his side."its not early its almost 12:30"I said as I shook him again.

He finally got up and started to get ready while I called for some one to bring us breakfast.so after the maid came,zeref came out the bathroom with his towel dangerously low around his waist.I blushed while the maid slow turned around not wanted to see my final form and die."zeref u could have just asked me to bring you the clothes"I said as I took the food from the maid so she could leave.

"Well you've seen it all before so why do I need to be shy about it"he said as he rummaged through the closet looking for something to wear.

This is what he wore when he came out but of course he looked more manly and he is much more tone and buff.😁😤i mean I would know I've felt all over his body and let me just say his ads are hard as rocks."why are u smiling like u got screws loose"zeref asked as he pulled on my cheeks."I was just thinking about how much I love you"I said with a cheesy smile."mhm love you too"he said as he rubbed the back of his head before he grabbed a plate and started to dig in.

Time skip
I was trying to prepare for our guest but then I just ended up fighting with amber who has come back to the castle to visit with friends."amber get out my face we have guest coming and i don't need u messing them up"I said as I walked past her and towards the entrance.when I got there I saw zeref standing right at the door so he could start the spell."Lucy they are coming in from Dimension w come help me with this"he said as he started the spell.

All that could be seen way a black circle in the air beginning to open the circle would pop and swirl with zerefs movements.at the fifth pop that when I jumped in and started dancing with him,we were only doing a simple Waltz to open this portal.anyways when we were done I saw three figures coming through the portal it was other other dimensional Levy,zeref and Lucy."oh look how young and cute I was back then"I said as I hugged her tightly.she was so shock that she turned into stone,I remember when I use to do that it was so weird but fun.then I turned to levy she seemed fidgety but looked right into my eyes.

I put my hand on her cheek and stared into her eyes sadly,ever since I you know died me and levy haven't really hung out and we don't really talk anymore."I've missed the innocent look in your eyes"I said as I moved from her to the little zeref."and u aren't u just a cutie now that I see you like this you did look a lot more well nice"I said as I pulled him into my arms.he could hold me like my zeref can but he could sure try.he was much shorter than me unlike my zeref who was like a mountain compared to me.

I quickly kissed the small zeref,he was surprised and before he could try to kiss back I was pulled away by my zeref."u might be me but I swear I will kill you"I heard him said as he held me to his chest."well...anyways how about we u-um look talk about the trade or maybe you can tell me how u got someone like her"zeref 2 said as he blushed and chocked on his words.he was so kawaii I just wanted to squeeze him till he pop.

______________________
Well guys go check out my other book kidnapped to read the other Lucy's pov and get the rest of what happened👇

×that doesn't exist but the queen which is a book that I need opinions on is there