chapter 17

Replay:I shortly woke up remembering that team natsu was here.I told a maid to find then and give them a room, I would have done it but zeref wouldn't let go●ω●

Lucy pov
I woke to the cold feeling of my mate not next to me.I hate it,Its been like this for about a week I hardly even see zeref.he has been working so hard and I'm not allowed to help because he doesn't want to quote on quote stress me out.but really all he is doing is making me way more stressed then I actually would be.●︿●he spoiled me with all his love and now that I'm used to having it he isn't here and I know why he hasnt been in bed with me when I was up or go to sleep, because of those God damn rebels my husband hasn't been by my side.I walk out my room and to the front I was totally going to give them a piece of my mind."Luce"I heard natsu screen as he saw me.I pinned him to the wall with an lightening shard and kept walking to we're I thought the rebel base was located.

I found it but it was a really far walk and now I'm tired."LUKE"I screamed with the little breath I had.After what was like five minutes I got I got impatient and just kick the door down.。^‿^。"never keep a pregnant lady waiting"I said to myself.
I walk up to a door that seemed like it's the boss's room,as I walk in I see Luke the leader siting in one of his couches holding the brinces of his nose."First your husband and his army and now u,are u going to try and stop me"he said as he relaxed better in the couch.I walked over to the one that was across from him,"I wanted to yell at u but I knew that wouldn't help,anyways I actually do want u to stop because u half breeds or neutrals  will be fine in the future "I said as I ate part of his sandwich that was on his table."well that's a lie I know your husband doesn't like us "he said with his eyes closed."actually he can't kill u guys off because his child will be just like u guys"I said with a smile."y-y-your pregnant with a neutral baby, as in like a dark and light dragonslayer put together "he asked as he held my hand.I nodded "so does this mean we will be treated like equals in this city"he asked finally with a big smile.(oh yea in the last pic I put up that was Luke and Mavis)

Zeref pov
Hmmmmm I should go check on my wife I haven't seen her in about a week maybe she is mad at me for fighting so much uh with that leader guy and not paying attention to her.As I walked around the castle I noticed that I couldn't find Lucy's scent anywhere but our room.did she stay in their all day,I don't think that is even possible but when I got in their I swear I lost it after I didn't see her in there.The black aura that I use to have came back u know the stuff that makes everything in my path died."zeref we need to- eiji looked at me by but decided to help the citizens get inside so they wouldn't u know die.I Rand at full speed to my enemy's base to get my wife.

Lucy pov
:p I've been here for almost half of the day and zeref is just now noticing that I wasn't in the castle.(ಥ_ಥ) Does this mean I'm not as important anymore because he has a kingdom now."Lucy he should be out side in a second or two shall we greet him"asked Luke."sure"I said as me and Luke watch as we saw zeref coming."I'all tell zeref that I told u about our child"I said before zeref can storming into the building.

He had his defence aura around him and I was the only one to put it down. I  walked over to him with a fake smile,I really felt like crying.he picked me up and teleported us to our room."now that your safe I can finally beat his ass and get him out of my kingdom"he growled.(╥_╥)I grabbed his arm to stop him"zeref am I too much for u,do u think I am a burden"I said as a single tear slide down my face."no no no sweety I love u"he said as he held my cheeks with both his hands."So why didn't u realize that I was lonely without u or that we could have solved this problem with the rebels already"I said as more tears rolled down my cheek."what are u talking about love"he said he wiped my tears away."together we are neutral and so will our child so why are u so determined to get rid of them"i said with a few hiccups.he seemed so surprised like he had never even thought about it.

He didn't say anything after that but instead he kissed me."Lucy please forgive me I know I don't deserve a women like u or to have u having my child"he said as he put me on the bed."what are u trying to say,are u going to leave me zeref"I asked as a fresh new set of tears came rolling down and some low whipers came out of my mouth."shhh hush I would never leave u he said as he laid with me on the bed.I still cried,"I love u so much and I Dont want to see your beautiful face full of tears"he said as he kissed all over my face which lead to him going to my mark.the gentle kiss he place on my mark sent ways of pleasure going through my body."Stay with me I want to fall asleep and wake up to u and spend the rest of the day tomorrow with us"I said with sleep and tears seen in my eyes."I promise was all he said before I fell asleep.