chapter 8

Replay:

I saw michi which is also known as the girl with black hair and red eyes,peeking around the corner

Lucy pov
I saw michi staring at zeref which may or may not have made me jealous,but I'm pretty sure zeref noticed the deadly arua coming from me. He walked over to her quickly to make sure I didn't kill Minerva who was still coming at me with more attacks.I didn't even bother with her and when she got really close to me I flicked her in the face,which sent her flying into a wall she was unconscious. I was going to jump back in the water but suddenly I felt a wave of nausea come over and my legs felt like I broke them.I screamed in agony as I fell down, I was slowly losing consciousness, just like the day I fell off the cliff.The last thing I saw was Mavis rushing to my side.

Zeref pov
As I was talking to my stalker michi,I heard Lucy scream. When I looked,I found her on the floor with her sister Mavis screaming her name. I hurried to my mate even though I was supposed to go in the arena,but It seems like everyone from the dragon realm was worried about their princess.when I got down there I found my parent and Lucy's family.I picked up my mate and brought her to the infirmary.After I put her in the bed she started to breath hard and sweat,her mother and Wendy came running in."I try and help her the best that I can"Wendy said as she started working."oh dear just let me do it because u won't get anywhere with the amount of power"my mom said."kikiyo be a little bit nicer to the poor girl "said Layla.The both went on opposite sides of Lucy and started to heal her. "Zeref she'll be fine it's just that she has the, u know but anyways it's best if u guys stay touching to ease the pain"Layla said as she walked to her husband.I only blushed as I looked at my goddess.I sat on thee side of her bed and held her hand which actually made her breathing slow down.

Time skip Lucy pov
Everything was dark and cold,but suddenly something warm came near my body.I felt like puking and my head hurts but that all went away when something warm embraced me.I slowly open my eyes to see my mate zeref he was humming my favorite song while rubbing my stomach."How are u feeling love" he asked with a calm smile."what happened after I passed out"I asked as I closed my eyes again."Well there's no way u can get out of this so I just I will tell u,well it happens to many female dragonslayers it's like way to keep u close to your mate till they are done "zeref said with a red face which surprised me."Done with what "I said letting my curiosity take over. "Lucy it's 11:55 and u still can't feel it"he said shocked."feel what" I said as I sat up and stared into his eyes.He slowly laid me back down and then hovered over me."Lucy"he said with a huskey voice,"y-yes"I blushed. Every time he does that I can't help but blush. "Its mating season"he said as the clocked chirped at the 12.His eyes dark black eyes started to turn red as he looked at me."w-why didn't u tell me earlier"I shuttered.he chuckled "Lucy we both know that u would try your best to stay out of this bed,but I couldn't stop even if u begged me"he said."why"I said as I looked into his red eyes."Because our dragon will soon take over, and I believe that he has been waiting a while to have u,I'm actually surprised he has taken over yet"zeref said."dra-i was cut off by zeref's lips on mine.●ω●Well there's no way in hell I'm getting out of this so might as well let him do it.I kiss him back,I could feel my mind going blank as my dragon woke up from her deep slumber to take over.

      Time skip
I woke up to the sun shining in my face.I slowly adjusted to the light,I could feel my mate's warmth on my back, while his hands we're on my stomach.I couldn't remember what happened after that heated kiss we had but I already knew we did something because I could see my clothes on the floor. I slowly sat up on the bed without waking up zeref,but when I tried to lift myself off the bed I fell right down.fortunately zeref cought my arm and pulled me back on the bed."love I don't think u should try and walk yet"he said as he walked to the bathroom.(he had a sheet around his lower area)He turn on the water then came and picked me up and put me it the water.I guess I was sore but it's nothing that I haven't felt before.It took me a while to realize where I was, I was in zeref's room in the dark realm."zeref why are we here in the dark realm instead of earth "I said as stood up."because my dragon didn't want anyone to hear you screaming so he brought u here"he said as he turned.I blushed as red as erza's hair,and sat back down.soon after I got out the show to see that the maids have already set out clothes for me.I wore a long really really bright baby blue dress and the sleeves we're lacesed,while zeref wore something cozy like a black top and some shorts. He teleported me to our room and we made our way to to the dinning hall that they added

-------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I took kinda long but I'm pretty lazy