Chapter 5

Look AT  THIS THAT IS PCHAN WELL KINDA BUT YEA A GOOD FRIEND OF MINES DRAW THIS FOR ME AND I LOVE IT SOON MUCH.yea I look nothing like it but she used my favorite color and it's actually a really cute pic.
Anyways it's story time
———————————————
Lucy pov ✿
"Whats your name and why we're u sitting on my big brother"mika asked sternly. "Well I'm Lucy heart-  the little girl basically started fangirling. "Your Lucy heartfilia the dragon princess,who was found and reunited with her parents and family 2 years ago, I'm your biggest fan "she said very excited. "Wait wait how do u know so much about me"I asked. "She spent a lot of her time reading magazines and watching tv about the light Realm "zeref said while looking down at his paper work. "Well how come u didn't know that I was alive zeref "I said as I walked back over to his desk. "well after I thought u died I lost interest in the light world" he said sadly.

"Hey hey miss Lucy how do u know my brother and if I could ask what's your relationship with him "she asked cutely.I blushed at the question because I actually didn't  know what to say. "She is my girlfriend,and my wife "zeref said with a smirk as he got up and walked over to me. "Really so does that mean she will be my big sister "mika fangirled.I was just standing inthe middle of these two with a red face from all the blushing. I was going to say something but was interrupted by my stomach growling.zeref chuckled and followed me to the room.

When we go there I saw a black exceed siting on my bed. "Totoro your back "mika said as she ran over to him. He kinda looked like pantherlily but he looked more like lector.∪ˍ∪I actually really missed fairy tail but my father said that I wasn't allowed to go back until I was stronger.so I've been training for two years and now were finally going together for the gmg games.I was so excited to see everyone even natsu because I know how to forgive and forget.I got my clothes which is a blue shirt with a white skirt as the bottoms.I went in the bath room to change and when I came out,I saw zeref's jaw drop."zeref could u help me " I asked as I turn and move my hair which is now in a pony tail.I wanted to help me put on one of my magic limiters which was a beautiful baby blue necklace. He did it slowly probably because if he didn't he would lose control.

We walked to the dinning hall,by time we we're almost there I realized that I would have to meet zeref's mom.I got super nervous about it and almost fainted but zeref held my hand the whole time which did kinda calm me down but then again it didn't.when we got in there I saw that the food had already been served and that zeref's parents we're already there waiting.me and mika talked alittle until zeref started talking. "Mother would like u to meet Lucy heartfilia"he said as held my hand under the table. "Hello Lucy -she is my girlfriend/wife zeref said as he interrupted me.(─‿─)I stomped on his foot.his mother's eyes lit up at the word wife and his father just shoook his head in approval."finally girl who I can finally talk about my zerefie-poo with,I can show u his baby pictures and so many other things"she said as she came around the table super fasy and grabbing my hand."(T⌓T)I swear I burnt those baby pictures already "zeref said as he sweat dropped.
Time skip one week
Lucy pov
I've learned all 5spells and now I have to go home. The thing is,I haven't told zeref that I was leaving. I was planing him on telling multiple times but something always going in the way so now with only a few hours till I leave I have to spend it with zeref.I put on a long blue gown that hugged my curves perfectly. I didn't put on shoe because I was only going to his office to see what we would do in the time we have. She I got to his door I slowly opened it and popped my head in. He was so busy that he didn't even notice when I stepped in the room or when I walked over to his desk. He was so stressed out I could smell the stress coming from him,but really what seemed to make him calm down the most was my scent.I don't know why us dragonslayer like the smell of our mate so much. I put my hand on zeref's arm which startled him but after breathing in he knew it was me. Hey I said as I put my arms around his neck.he pushed out his chair so I could sit in his lap. After I sat down he quickly puts his head by my neck and breathes in my scent."Lucy are u really leaving my side today"he asked with his head still there. *sigh*unfortunately yes I must go back to my kingdom I said while I played in his hair.when will u return he asked sadly."well I don't know but why don't we all go to earth and enter the gmg"I said as I moved his head slowly."when u say all u mean my family and yours right he asked as his free hand went to my chin."y-yes"I said as I fell victim to his loving gaze."OK "was all he said before he leaned in and kissed me roughly,I think it was his way of saying that he would miss me."I love u I said after we broke." Its the first time u ever told me that without me saying it first "he said with a big smile."zeref I have to go get my stuff I'm leaving in a few minutes. Without knowing it we kissed and whisper sweet words to each other for like two hours.

I got up and started to walk to the door.Damn I hear zeref say under his breath,which made want to tease him a little so I swayed my hips which made his jaw drop.we walked to the carriage hand in hand after we got my bag,which zeref insisted to hold.I hugged mika and zeref's mom.I was really sad to leave my mate's side again but i would see him really soon.b-i was cut off by zeref's lips,I put my arms around his neck while he put his arms around my waist."let's not say goodbye let's just say see u later"he said with a smile.I nod as I got in the carriage but I never took me eyes off him.

___________________________________
。^‿^。Hope u guys  like it
Disclaim:I don't own fairy tail