chapter 18

Lol I needed a pic for this chapter but I was too lazy to actually go look for a good pic so I put my anime bae up their.

Replay
"Stay with me I want to fall asleep and wake up to u and spend the rest of the day tomorrow with us"I said with sleep and tears seen in my eyes."I promise was all he said before I fell asleep.

Zeref pov
I woke up to the sun shining in my face, but was more important was that my mate wasn't in my arms.I go up quickly when I heard movement in the bathroom,she was going to go through a lot of pain because to day was the start of her fourth month of pregnancy and since we dragonslayers only stay pregnant for 6 months.it's the most painful time,because the baby will want to be by both parents and they get grumpy even in the womb they will make the mother weak so the father must be their to protect her."Lucy are u OK"I asked as I put my hands on both sides of her stomach. "Y-yeah "she said as she held onto my arm,she was shaking.it looked like her legs we're about to give out as she shook in pain."Lucy u shouldn't have gotten out the bed"I said as I lifted her up to bring her back to the bed."I know but I had to pee"she said as I put her on the bed.I chuckled"u could have woken me up for that"I said stupidly."zeref i dont want u to watch me when i pee"she said as she blushed."So what your saying is that I can watch u do anything else then pee"I said with a smirk.she just blushed red so I took that as a yes and kissed her real quick before I picked her up and brought her with me to the kitchen.

Lucy pov
Zeref brought me to the kitchen which was surprisingly empty so he put me on the cold counter.he wasn't sure if it was safe to let go of me yet,so I slowly moved his hands off me but soon after my stomach growled."oh papabear I think babybear is hungry"I said as I giggled."I bet mommy bear is too"he said as he kissed my forehead then started cooking.he made Bacon,a few not burnt pancakes and some eggs.when he turned with the plate I saw him with a piece of Bacon already in his mouth. So I took that chance to see if his food was actually good,as he came to closer I leaned over a bit a big piece off his Bacon. "Lucy did u just take my Bacon "he asked with a frown.I nodded since I wasn't done chowing.he was about to something but I kissed him before he had the chance.

After we broke I ate my pancakes and my egg with zeref.soon after we went back to our room to change."can I wear one of your shirts today"I asked as I undressed."sure 'he said as he handed me his favorite white button down shirts and because it was a little  big on me it kinda covered a bit of baby bump.while I just put a black skirt on.we went in the other meeting because zeref had to work because he is a king and  I'm OK with him working I just have to be next to him.zeref brought a blanket for me while I got myself a good book for the library .when we got in there consul was already there,we sat down I got comfy on zeref's shoulder and read my book.

Like an hour after they finished talking about that other topic about the town ,a question came up that pissed me off."lord zeref this might be bad for your lady friend but when will we get a queen or are u planing to marry the queen of hearts amber"one member asked.*ahem* the queen of hearts is she some kind of slut"I said in the best way I could without looking up from my book."How dare u speak of that beautiful princess like that"one yelled at me.I closed my book as I looked at zeref."who is this queen of hearts and why has your hand been offered to her"I asked with a straight."Its not your consern"another member said.After thus zeref lost it"show some respect to your queen and Lucy my dear she is not your rival"he said with his king voice."your right she isn't"I said as I got up and walked away.