Chapter:1

Lucy pov
Its been a year, one year since lisanna came back from the dead and 1 year since anyone in the guild besides Mira,laxus,the thunder tribe(or whatever there called)Wendy.the exceeds,gray, gajeel,levy, juvia and surprisingly lisanna have talked to me.I actually got use to being igorned and abused by the others until the day of my birthday.

Today's my birthday and for some odd reason I was told to meet Mira in the middle of the guild.I decided to wear black tights,a white sweater with a big black heart in the center,and white converses,I let my hair down, which is now at my waist.I walked to the guild in pure happiness, forgetting all my worries.I walked to the park before going to the guild,I sat at swing and stared at the sky.my body was sore from all my cuts and bruises but I still wanted to have a good birthday.

As I was about to get up suddenly zeref showed up.Lucy he said with his *ahem sexy,amazing*morning voice.I felt my cheek burn at the thought of him calling my name(I just realized how negative this sounds) because I kinda have a crush on him but I don't want to well admit to it.y-yes zeref I said as I sat up straight not looking back at him while holding the chain of the swing tightly.(he showed up behind her)he walked up to me and swiftly put his hands over mines.I just wanted to say happy birthday sweetheart he said while he held me.Even though he is the dark lord he is surprisingly warm and he smells pretty nice.Zeref has been coming to bother me for a while, he claims that he is my husband and that he loves Me.but to me I think he is just teasing me for amusement,but then again he does act serious sometimes.

I slowly calm myself Down with the warmth coming from his body.Thanks but u didnt have to come all the way here to say that I said with a sigh.I want to see how happy my wife would be to see her husband but I guess she didnt miss me that much he said with a fake pout.Zeref u saw me yesterday before I went to sleep I said as I made my way off his chest. Lucy are questioning our love he asked as he inched closer to my face.

I didn't answer him but that didn't stop him from inching toward my lips.we were so close well until team natsu showed up.Gray is still with them but he was planning to leave today for me oh and Wendy was with them too.Hey skunk do u have a new toy to play with said natsu.haha I guess she fixed her heart pretty fast after u broke up with her natsu said erza with a laugh.yea that right me and natsu went out for about 3months but it didn't last to long after lisanna came back,but I still don't blame her for anything.
I bring zeref face closer so I could whisper in his ear"hey could u go I have that feeling that your about to lose control"he didn't say a word to me all he did was kiss my cheek then he was gone.

Hi Wendy, gray,lisanna what's going on I asked my friends.nothing much but Mira told us to come look for u said Wendy who wasn't shocked that the person behind just vanished into thin air.OK well I'll go ahead then I said as I got up and ran to the guild.

When I got to the guild I took a deep breath before opening the doors. I prepared for my everyday beating,they threw magic bottles and beams with lots of force.they let me have it today because they knew it was my birthday day, unfortunately Mira came in after they beat me.Lucy are u OK she asked.yea I'm just sore like plenty sore I said with a smile.she helped me outside to wear she took me to the forest.The closer we got the more u could see that my party was outside and all my friends we're there,from blue Pegasus to sabertooth.I had so much fun that I forgot that my body hurt all over.Lucy said Wendy as she walked up to me.yes what is it I asked as we separated our selves from the party.zeref-kun said he wanted to meet u Wendy said with bright smile. OK was all I said before I made my way to the side of the hill or should say the cliff(it's gated off).

when suddenly it happened a girl with black hair and red eyes pushed me off.As I fell I saw Wendy and everyone else try to get to me quickly,while the girl disappeared.My life actually didn't flash before my eyes but I Do remember hitting the ground.
-----------------------------------------------------
∪ˍ∪ I think she died but really what do u guys think

(⊙o⊙)Oh yea I dont own fairy tail so this right is my *ahem wait for it*pretty girl swag ik jk it's a disclaimer