chapter 19

Replay:your right she isn't"I said as I got up and walked away.

Zeref pov
I know my wife is a little mad but I just cant help but love it when she sways her hips.she does it on purpose sometimes and I love it.the guards may stare but they can never touch her because she is mine,just like no other woman can have me."Lucy"I said as I caught up with her. She stop to look at me but soon did her pouty face."why don't people know that I'm your wife"she asked with a sad voice."Lucy I have told the whole world that your my wife because I'm am proud to have u by my side, no matter what those cats say we are mates and they can't break this bound that we have"I said as I hugged her.she hugged back but soon she was wait for to lean in and kiss her beautiful lips,I would devour them if weren't in public.

After we broke, we heard the doors of the castle opening.I saw a girl with long black hair in a long red dress."hello"I said as me and Lucy went to greet them."u must be lord zeref ,I'm amber the queen of hearts"she said as she and her four guards came in the catsle."hello so I see your father wasn't joking when he said he would force u on me"I said with a chuckle."he told me to come here and get a husband no matter the cost"she said with a smile.

Lucy pov
"Even if the cost it your head"I asked.she did except me to ask her that I bet she didn't even notice I was here because she was staring at zeref."excuse me but who are u"she asked as she looked at me with a cold stare."well I'm king zeref's wife but anyways I'll ask again are u going to continue going after my husband"

"Yes I believe I will knock u right out the water"she said as she put her hands on the hips she barely had."OK but if u make me an enemy,u will lose"I said as I blow a little strand of fire out of my mouth.she got scared as she saw me as long a mere cat person."what are u "she asked with a shanked voice."oh dear I guess no one told u that me and the king are dragons,so even if u did get him from me,u couldn't give him what he wants and the body he desires"I said as I walked away *ahem*while doing the thing zeref likes the most.

Amber pov
This women is getting in my way already and what does she mean by the body he wants.I saw her walking away but when I looked at lord zeref he staring at her butt, not just him but my guards too.

Zeref pov
Damn if only Lucy wasn't pregnant, I would have screaming my name all day.anyways so when I turn to look at amber I saw her guards staring at mate."HEY EYES OFF"I said loudly.they all popped their attention back to me,"so princess amber how old are u"I asked."oh Call me amber and I'm 16"she said as she grabbed my hand.the second she grabbed my hand the whole castle seems to shake as I heard my mate growl from where ever she was."amber I think u should let go before my wife cuts your hand off"I chuckled."t-that was your wife"she said as she quickly let go.Like magic the growling stopped,I didn't want to anger my mate anymore so I told a maid to help amber to her room while I went to find Lucy.

I actually found her in the kitchen eating crackers and drinking water.I went and eat the cracker that she on her lips because she already had on in her mouth.''do u have any work to finish"she asked."just a few papers I need to read over and sign"I said after I finished my cracker. She wanted us to go in their so we would be alone.As we got in the office I sat down and patted on my lap for Lucy to over.as she sat down I unbuttoned one button on her shirt,as I did that the shirt slid down her shoulder a bit just enough to show her mark.

Lucy pov
He is so impatient, he was going to give me a little magic to keep the baby supplied and to do that he needed to simply bite into my mark,but because he hasn't been able to touch me like that because I'm pregnant he decided that he was going to give me the magic in his own sexual way

He slowly unbuttoned the top of my shirt,which have him more room.he licked and sucked on my mark knowing that it slowly make me go crazy."zeref s-stop playing"I said as I moaned a bit.him bit into my skin,I can't say it didn't hurt a bit.After he was done he pull out his thangs out a licked the little would. After he finished licking it I went to sleep in my husband's arms