chapter 9

●ω●Oh my Jesus lord this story has gotten to 700 and im so happy im litterly On my bed rolling around screaming
Lucy pov
Me and zeref walked to the dinning area for breakfast.zeref had on a cloak because he had not yet revealed who he was to fairy tail or any of the other guilds. We walked in seeing only our families, they had a cold atmosphere around."daddy what happened"I asked as I let go of zeref and ran to my mother and father's side. "Someone is planning on attacking the castle and I need to go back"my father said in a low voice.my mother growled as well as zeref's mother."I also have to leave" said zeref's dad."I may be leave Lucy but I actually want u to stay and have a nice time,I also want u to keep an eye on your mother"he said with a big smile.after he said that the growling only got louder. "Dad I don't think that's a good idea, I think mom should go with u"I said. "She can't but don't worry celestia and igneel have to deal with her"my dad said as he kissed my mother's forehead."wait their coming here to watch us"I ask in excitement.both men nodded,"I'm going to spend some guy time with my two sons hey Rin do u also want to come"said my father."sure "said zeref's father but the minute they got up the mothers in the room we're basically roaring instead of their growling.my mother was so load that my father had to take her out if the room and when they came back she was dead silent.zeref's father seemed to be in a heated mind link because of the way they we're looking at each other.

The boys all left to find laxus which left us girls to talk."Lucy how was your night "Mavis asked with a devils smile. "I guess it was nice but in all honesty I don't remember it"I said as closed my eyes and tried to remember. "Oh dear don't worry about it happens to every female dragonslayers u will remember real soon"said my mother."but anyways Lucy I found that pictures that u asked for "said kikiyo/zeref's mother.My eyes lit up because the pictures that I asked her for we're zeref's baby pictures."kawaii "I screamed as I took the pictures from her hand.I was fangirling until I heard countless foot steps coming to the door,their we're many and they we're loud that is how I found out it was fairy tail. "Lucy "screamed Mira as she came in with many others behind her."yes"I said calmly as I sat down.your alive I heard levy say, I'm sorry said someone else.soon enough I saw everyone who abused me on the floor saying sorry or crying well except for team natsu they weren't here.

"Get up I'm not mad but my mate would probably tear u guys to shreds if he was here"I said as I chuckled.(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っthey all looked scared at first but soon got over it. After like 20 minutes team natsu came in to my surprise gray was still with them.I walked over to them "hello gray" I said.l-Lucy are u really alive I heard natsu say from behind me.As I  turned I saw erza sheding tears and natsu coming towards me."Are u natsu "my mother as she got up from the table."yes i am"natsu said with out taking his eyes off me.she didnt say anything but before I could stop her she already punched natsu in his stomach and sent him flying."U are not allowed at talk to my daughter"she said as she got of fighting stance.For some reason I could only laugh at how my mother was acting.suddenly a portal opened in front of me,it was igneel and celiesta they even had my exceed moonflower."Lucy I can't believe u left me"screamed moon."but wasn't totoro with u"I said as I caught her in my arms."yes he was but um he is not u so we didn't really talk"she said as she played with her tiny paws."celiesta how was your night"I asked teasingly."I-it was good she said as she blushed.

"I-IGNEEL your here natsu said as he ran up to igneel the person he so wanted to see.I was happy for him but I knew because of me igneel could never look at him like he once did.∪ˍ∪*sigh* celiesta knew this as well and decided to talk to natsu instead."um natsu was it, my name is celiesta and- I don't care who u are at the moment all I care about is getting to catch with igneel.(⊙o⊙)Jesus Christ why is he so stupid."natsu stop your being rude"said who I'm guessing was lisianna. I only watched in guilt until I had no chose but to leave the room so igneel doesn't feel like he has to punish natsu.