chapter 13

Replay
I went in to see her puking,I held her hair back as I rubbed her back.She seemed fine afterwards but I was kicked out the room by setsuna and Layla. (⊙o⊙)?What was that all about.

Lucy pov
I only felt a wave of nausea a few minutes after zeref got up from the bed.I rushed to the bathroom and basically puke up my dinner. Soon zeref was behind me holding me hair back and rubbed my back. After I was done I brushed my teeth and washed out my mouth. Zeref was getting kicked out the room by setsuna and my mother. I didn't question them all I did was lay back down in my bed."now sweetie I want u to tell me how your feeling "my mother asked as she came over to me and sat on the bed."well I have a small headache and I fell like I'm about to throw up what I ate yesterday "I said as I cuddled into zeref's pillow, inhaling his scent.after I said that my mom nodded to setsuna.she ran out the in a hurry.My mom just looked at me with on of those chezzy smiles.like about 15 minutes later setsuna came with celestia and Mavis. Celestia came over which made me turn to her,she put her hands on my stomach and began to do some weird magic.when she was done, she turned around and nodded to the others,then after she smiled at me and said."Lucy your eating for two now, your going to be a mom"she said cheerfully. (⊙o⊙)it was dead silent in the room as my whole world lit up."I-im going to have a b-baby "I said shocked but over all I was happy. They all grinned ,my mom was next to me giggling."I finally going to be a grandma "she said really happy."I should go tell my husband"I said as I slowly got up."wait your getting married" my mother yelled. I nodded as I walked towards the door.I saw him in the couch sleeping,so I slowly walked over to him and laid on his chest waiting for him to wake.
             Time skip
Zeref pov
I slowly woke up to my angel laying on my chest.she was watching tv,she was watch her favorite show*star vs the forces of evil*.she was now singing the ending theme song. "I think earth is a pretty great place,that's saying something cuz I've been through outerspace"she sang softly. I put my hand on her waist and chuckled at her cuteness.she didn't even have to turn around for me to know how hard she was blushing."how long was I sleeping"I asked as I fixed our position ."about 4hours"she said softly.we spent a little time watching tv and talking."zeref let's go for a walk"Lucy said as she got up to change.I slowly followed her,it looked like her stomach was a bit bigger but it's actually not really noticeable, but because she is my mate and my lover I noticed.I would notice if anything really happened to Lucy,I might sounds kinda creepy but I don't care. I walked over and put my hand on her stomach before she could pull her shirt down. "Can we talk about something that should  probably happen after marriage" I asked as I took my hand out of her shirt."Ok when we start walking"she said as she pulled off my shirt,as if she was telling me to hurry up.we walked hand in hand to through a park.since it was summer time, I was hot so Lucy just wore a tank top and some shorts.while I wore a black t-shirt and some shorts."can we talk noe because I can tell your ready to burst "I said as we sat on a bench. UM WELL all day I've been trying to tell u but um I don't know how"she said as she squirmed in her chair.hmm maybe I should ask her but how could she possibly be."Lucy"I asked as I pulled her closer,her scent went straight to my nose.she blushed as she realized I was breathing in her scent."yes"she shuttered.

I touched her stomach then asked"Lucy are u pregnant with my dragonling"I asked seriously. She was surprised at first but she then realized who she was talking to."yes zeref u am carry your child"she said with a smile.I slowly picked her up and span her around."Finally I have u bearing my child,finally"I said with a big smile.I slowly brought her close to me and gave her a long kiss.  "We have to get married before we have the baby though" Lucy said after we broke."let's go back to the castle I don't like earth "I said.she had to think about it but knew that I wasn't taking no as an answer."Tomorrow we can leave "she said."no let's leave now"I whinned. She giggle which was like music to my ears.

Lucy pov *Time skip*
wedding day
It was about a month since I left earth and since I lived in a castle and because Im a princess it didnt take to long for me to have my wedding set up.I invite my closes friends and we made a big screen for all the kingdom to watch the wedding.。^‿^。I was so happy and my wedding dress was just amazing.hehehe anyways I was now in my dressing room waiting to have my father walk me down to my husband or soon to be.
Soon it was time and I was walking to him.he was in a black tux with his hair slicked back.his best men we're laxus Zane and eiji while my best girls we're setsuna Mira and Wendy and mika was the flower girl.I could see all of my friends cheering crying or some like natsu not even paying attention.I was finally in front of zeref.(don't know about weddings all to much so)"Dark lord zeref do u take Lucy of the light as your wife someone to have and to hold in sickness and in health"the priest asked."yes I do with all my heart" said zeref as he slipped a new ring on my finger."Lucy of the light do u take dark lord zeref as your husband someone to have and to hold in sickness and in health "the priest asked me.I didnt hesitate for a second"yes I do with all my being"I said I put his marriage ring on."then u may kiss the bride"the priest said.zeref lifted my veil and kissed me softly unlike what he normally does."again" I heard Mira after we broke,I heard other say it too."with pleasure "zeref said as he pulled my waist and frenched kissed me.I heard everyone cheer and some people fangirling over us.I slightly tapped zerefs shoulder as in to tell him I was running out of air.we broke and he lived me up and walked me to the carriage.we were going to the after party  ●ω●