★holloween special★

Lucy pov
I was so ready to go trick or treating with zeref but he didn't seem to happy for some reason.He was in our room with his head in a pillow,I quietly walked in and layed on his back. "Zeref what's the matter "I asked as I set my weight on him."nothing "he said to quickly for any woman to believe. ∪ˍ∪ as a result of him not telling me I slapped him in the back of the head and left with a few stomps.since we we're in the castle I just went outside to the garden.I had to take a deep breath because today of all days is when full dragonslayers have uncontrollable magic.maybe that's why zeref told me nothing,but yet if so doesn't he get that I'm and every other full dragonslayer are going through the same thing. I sat for what felt like ten minutes til zeref came and hugged my from behind.he put his head by my ear and said sorry.I didn't say a thing I didn't even move it might seem like I'm mad but I wasn't I just wanted to know why he couldn't tell the woman that would soon be his wife what was bothering him."Lucy don't think like that,I said nothing because it isn't anything special ,it's nothing that u need to be worried about either"he said before he kissed his mating that he made on my neck."z-zeref s-stop "I shuttered out while biting back a moan.He stopped but instead of just sitting there he decided to pick me up."let's go get u in a costume"he said as he brought me back to the room.

He had me dress up in so many different costumes,first it was a mermaid then it was cheerleader,after a maid and so on.I quickly found a costume that reminded me of how I use to be a girl who wore short skirts and tight shirts,now I wear things like long dresses and princess crowns.anyways after I had on my costume, I went to go dress zeref up I was tied between the Butler and the vampire.In the end I ended up going with the vampire because of his dragon thangs. I invited setsuna eiji and Zane with us while totoro and moon just came.。^‿^。we all looked so cute setsuna was a cat girl,Zane was a wolf boy,while eiji was a cat boy.totoro and moon just turned into there human forms.

We went to the overworld to go get candy.we hit the jackpot when we got to fairy tail they we're loaded.I saw natsu sitting with team natsu so I decided to go over there."hey"I said as I got in front if the table.they all looked surprised that I was here in fairy tail."Lucy are u finally coming back"gray asked."gray we went over this I'm not coming back to fairy tail"I said sternly."Lucy will u be my girlfriend again and come back to fairy tail"natsu said all sleazy. Erza look at him while I looked at Liz.she looked so sad,I took her to the side and asked her what wrong."He broke up with me and now he wants u"she said quietly. I giggled and showed her my engagement ring,"Liz don't worry I'm getting married so can't have me.she looked in awe as she stared at my ring.I left her with a smile and walked over to my mate.I could feel his anger burning out from his body,I guess he heard natsu."I should break that little half breed dragon into to"he said as he cluched his fist."Can we leave now i dont really like them,i mean im sure their good people but that one is pretty sleazy"setsuna said.she walked out and so we all left,i had to drag zeref because he was ready to kill natsu again

------------------------------------------
Sorry it was so late I was busy with school