chapter 6

Mira pov.3monthes before the gmg.
I was wiping a glass when master came out of his office with a big smile,which was the first time since Lucy's death."Hey brats I have some good news and after im done talking I want laxus and Mira up here"he said with big smile. "So are teams for the gmg are natsu,gray,erza,Wendy,and gajeel,while the second team is juvia,cana,elfman,lisanna and Romeo"he walked into his while others cheered.My and laxus walked up to his office,and quickly sat down inside."what did u need gramps"laxus asked as he put me in his lap.which I probably forgot to say me and laxus go out."laxus don't be stupid I know u already found the mark "master said as he ran over and lifted up laxus's shirt.I saw his perfectly toned ABS and a dragon tattoo on his chest.laxus chuckled"Mira do u like what u see"he asked as he pull me closer. "Yes but I'm more interested in why we have the same mark"I said as I moved my fingers over it.*Ahem*"Anyways I'm pretty sure u want to know where I came from"master said as he walked back to his desk."I think I already have a clue"laxus said as he moved my hand from his chest as he pulled down his shirt."OK so get training  right now and Mira take this u need to start training now"master said as he hand me a paper.

             Lucy pov 
Today's the day we go to the GRAND Magic Games and I'm actually really excited to se fairy tail and most importantly my mate,zeref.it was basically time we already did the maze.

         Jason pov
Lets start the first day of the grand magic, here I have mika of the dark realm she is going to be are representative for a special group we will have here today."I think it will be a cooooool event going down today"I said with a bright smile."Here are our guilds we have fairy tail A in 8th,7th:mermaid heel,6th:blue Pegasus,5th:lamia scale,4th:raven tail, 3rd:fairy tail b, 2nd:sabertooth
…………………………………………………And first we have the team called lunar eclipse"mika said with a lot of little girl excitement.

All the teams showed up In the arena but the lunar eclipse hand capes on.

    Lucy pov
We showed as soon as mika call our name.me,mom,Mavis and dad saw laxus and decided to race to him.of course dad was the first one to him but me ,mom and Mavis came and tackled both of them.in the end we cause a big scene. Laxus kissed all three of us on the forehead which I believe got Mira jealous because she didn't know who we we're yet. "Laxus who are they"Mira yelled as she turned into her demon form. Suddenly natsu came out of nowhere and tried to attack my mother."u all smell like igneel where is he"natsu yelled.me Mavis and laxus clearly protected our mother,while our father took care of natsu by grabing him by the neck.

"How dare u attack my mate and the mother of my children,if igneel was here I would have him kill u himself"my father said with his deep leader voice.*giggles*"it's OK honey there was no harm done my mom said as she took off her cloak.my father slowly let natsu down."natsu Mari calm down right now gramps said as he jumped down from the balcony."but but laxus is-mira please let me explain laxus said."speak "she said as she slowly calmed down."we that Is my mother Layla,my father acnologia, and my two sisters Lucy and Mavis laxus said as he pulled of our cloaks.everyone one gasped at the fact that I was alive or that Mavis is our sister.I actually didn't care that everyone was cry an trying to talk to me because all I could see in my line of eye cite was my mate.he was standing on my teams balcony with his arms out waiting for me.I slowly start walking to him,soon I was speed walking and then I was full on running.

"Lucy"he said as he held me."I've missed u so much,I've missed the feeling of touch,your kiss, your everything"I said as I hugged him tighter."me too he said as he inched closer.we we're so close to kissing till I heard Mira and mika screaming.