chatper 3

Lucy pov
Even without being a dragon slayer,I'm pretty sure that everyone in the room heard my heart drop."princess shall we go meet the elder " asked igneel who knew I have feelings for zeref. I couldn't even answer him all I could do was stare at zeref. Maybe I was just hoping or maybe not but I think zeref pushed the girl away. "Eww u dumb stalker  how dare u kiss me" he yell as he finally pushed the girl away. "BUT zeref-sama we are meant to be together"the girl said kinda sounding like juvia. "No the only person I'm meant to be with is l-.he was interrupted by well me because he looked up. "Lucy" he said  very lowly it was almost lowers than a whisper. My emotions were all over the place first I was sad, then mad and now I'm a bit happy.he was walking slowly to me but in the end I had no chose but to focus on why I was here. I walked away with igneel to finally meet the elder who apparently is zeref's father.
                TIME SKIP
Igneel put my stuff in my room while I went for a walk.I walk down a path and Into a forest that looked exactly like the Forrest where I died 2 years ago but died. I used my illusion magic to make the forest look exactly like it did in my memory, full of life. I sat in the patch of  flowers and stared off into the sunset,so  after  I walked over to the cliff,.I just stood there looking over the edge. I suddenly felt someone hug me tightly.

                     Zeref pov
I was walking to the spot where I did my best thinking. IT was the forest area where I lost the love of my life Lucy or so I thought because apparently she is alive. But anyways I got to the path when I  saw the forest get it's color back... it was just like that day. I ran into the forest at top steed only to be stopped by the figure I saw by the cliff. Her blonde hair flowed with the wind while her white dress made her look like angel,my angel. I quickly embraced her to make sure it wasnt just an illusion. I felt her freeze under my touch but she soon naturally calmed down and laid onto me. "Zeref"she said with her angel like voice. "Please don't leave me like that again I thought I lost all hope in life after I heard u we're died,at times my mind would only be fill with u"I said I put my head in the space by her neck and shoulder. "Well u didn't seem to miss we much when your with that girl "she said sounding jealous. "that girl is nothing,she isn't anything because u are my everything" I said as I turned her to look into my eyes.(so cheesy (╥_╥)) she seemed to understand how hurt I was maybe more than I understand it myself  because soon enough she was wiping away my tears."Lucy I love u please don't leave me" I said as I once again hugged her.

Lucy pov
"Zeref I love u too and I will stay as long as I can"I said with a sad smile.even though I really wanted to stay with zeref but I knew my father would never let me stay to be honest I'm basically only here to learn about 5 strong spells then go home.But anyways zeref was happy with my answer,he held my cheek and inched closer to me.we we're so close until the girl he was with earlier showed up. "Zeref-sama who is she"she asked very angrily. Zeref stepped in front of,but I pushed him aside. "I'm his lover "I said as I drop my image/illusion spell.As my spell faded the forest turned from a beautiful safe place to a battle field of death.

"HAHA so your Lucy,well I do admit your cute but I'm still the better girl here"she said as she flipped her hair."well it didn't seemed like he liked u too much when u kissed him early because when he saw me he was speechless"I said with a smirk.

--------*-*-*--**--*--*--**---***-***
Cat fight let's see who wins
。^‿^。 I'm actually very proud of myself for this chapter I think I did really good on the whole love scene.