chapter 12

Replay
I felt zeref let go of me so I could go to them."setsuna"I said as I ran into her arms,the boys just joined our hug

Lucy pov
I missed my best friends so much,and now my wish has come true and I'm getting married on top of that.。^‿^。best day ever,now me ,zeref and our friends are sitting under a sakura tree talking."how have u been setsuna"I asked in interest."I've been training and going on adventure with those two she pointed at Zane and eiji.I was really excited to be with all of them again,I'm now thinking that fairy tail will be fine without me."hey so let's start planning your wedding right now"setsuna said super happy.I sweat drop at the fact that she was ready to do that an it only happened just a few minutes ago."how about we just have a sleep over with some of my fairy tail friends"I said as I clap my hands together.setsuna didn't  seem to mind but the boys didnt seem to like this.I invited gray,juvia,levy,gajeel,laxus,Mira,Wendy and cana

     Time skip(Lucy pov)
I was now in zerefs white shirt with some shorts under them. all the girls we're in a circle on floor in the living room while the boys did boy things outside*note we we're at a little house that was close to the stadium ,we will only have this house for  well until the gmg is done or whatever u want to call it* we girls we're playing truth or dare  and it was my turn."Lucy truth or dare"cana asked with a devil's smile." Truth"I said carefully.

"Lucy I think we all want to know why natsu broke up with u,and did u love him"she asked seriously.I could hear zeref growling.°Lucy don't answer please °my dragon wimpered."she can't answers that "setsuna said."why "cana asked while getting a little pissed."I knew u human would never understand a dragon,she has a mate which is her soul mate and trying to make her talk about someone she use to have feelings for will hurt her mate,her dragon and her"setsuna explained it all to them.I sat there trying to fix my thoughts,my dragon kept asking me if I was going to leave zeref for natsu.I started to shake at the thought that zeref might leave me.

Setsuna pov
I saw Lucy shaking I knew her dragon was crying for her mate.I quickly got up and went outside."hold him done now" I said as I got outside.Zane and eiji both grabbed Zane and held him down."laxus get your human friends out of here right now"I told laxus.he left but Wendy stayed."HE WON'T TAKE MY MATE"Zeref yell as his eyes turned red.This was serious if zeref is let go then he would probably kill natsu."Wendy help move Lucy to the bedromm quickly "I said as I ran back into the house with Wendy..Lucy was now hard down crying,she was screaming to I'm surprised that zeref didn't hear her.anyways we moved her to the room which actually made her scream and cry more,then I went outside and I got zeref."listen do u hear your mate crying"I said to him.He stopped his rampage and listened soon enough he heard his mate's cry.

Zeref pov
I rushed into the house a full speed after heard her angelic voice call out for me.I walked into the our room to see her with  a flush face,red eyes.she was shaking while saying my name quietly.my dragon so wanted to snap natsu but own first priority was our mate.I quickly embraced her body,it was cold and wet from her tears.I put my hand on her cheek and wiped the tears with my thumb."don't leave me"she said slowly as she started to tear up again.I was surprised because her I thought she was going to leave me for natsu but really she was worried that I would leave her.*sigh*Mating season makes us dragonslayers too jealous. Anyways I slowly moved closer to her,I kept bring her closer to till she was basically pressed against me."Lucy I'm sorry,will up for give me and my dragon for over reacting"I asked as I kissed her hand.she nodes at me I slowly put head on my chest, she slowly went to sleep,  a few minutes after she fell asleep I took off my shirt and then went to sleep after.
               Time  skip
I heard someone knocking at the door.I felt Lucy shuffle so I got up  to answer the door.when I got to the door I saw setsuna,Zane,eiji and Layla.I quickly opened the door for my soon to be mother in law, in all honesty I don't think she knows that I'm going to marry her daughter.After I let them in I heard Lucy stubble into the bathroom.I went in to see her puking,I held her hair back as I rubbed her back.She seemed fine afterwards but I was kicked out the room by setsuna and Layla. (⊙o⊙)?What was that all about